Windows 10: Transmission of sound during a live conference

Discus and support Transmission of sound during a live conference in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I got a problem with my Google Meet and Skype conferences: people can't hear the sound of my videos or musics when I share it with them. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Centro Mariapoli, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Transmission of sound during a live conference

Hi! I got a problem with my Google Meet and Skype conferences: people can't hear the sound of my videos or musics when I share it with them. My computer doesn't have a stereo mix. Is there anything I can do? Is there any support to get from Windows? thanks.

:)

Centro Mariapoli, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
  3. Brink Win User
  4. Brink Win User
Thema:

Transmission of sound during a live conference

1. Transmission of sound during a live conference - Similar Threads - Transmission sound during

2. Problems with downloading in Transmission/Transmission Remote Gui

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with downloading in Transmission/Transmission Remote Gui: after reinstalling windows i have problems with transmission remote gui.when i need to download something i usually go to the explorer and copy the destination to the place where i want to download the torrent and then paste it into remote gui but it doesnt work on one of my...
  3. Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls: When I am in Skype conference calls with more than perhaps 5 video streams on my Lenovo Yoga 710 14IKB, my screen flickers frequently, and sometimes I have BSODs, with the message VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I am on Windows 10 version 1909. V2 log:...
  4. Computer randomly mutes the speaker and microphone during conference calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer randomly mutes the speaker and microphone during conference calls: Hi! I work remotely and I have noticed an issue with my computer that is getting incredibly frustrating. During a videocall my computer will randomly mute the speakers and the microphone. I'm not sure what triggers this, but it happens spontaneously, and sometimes as often...
  5. Watch Samsung Developer Conference 2019 SDC19 Live and Opening Keynote

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Samsung Developer Conference 2019 SDC19 Live and Opening Keynote: The present meets the future at #SDC19, and all the action starts at our Keynote. Hear from Samsung's top leaders on the latest product, service, and software reveals, including updates on everything from Bixby to SmartThings to Galaxy and Smart TV. Be the first to hear these...
  6. Watch Samsung Developer Conference 2019 SDC19 Opening Keynote and live

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Samsung Developer Conference 2019 SDC19 Opening Keynote and live: The present meets the future at #SDC19, and all the action starts at our Keynote. Hear from Samsung's top leaders on the latest product, service, and software reveals, including updates on everything from Bixby to SmartThings to Galaxy and Smart TV. Be the first to hear these...
  7. infrared transmission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    infrared transmission: howto…? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infrared-transmission/21840481-cecc-430e-abdf-c17bf8830982
  8. Transmission client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transmission client: Transmission belongs to GNU. Now the question is who are (Advise Solutions i Goteborg AB) Transmission Client Advise Solutions i Goteborg AB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transmission-client/172cbe63-2cc6-4586-8f78-302171735ddf
  9. Watch Ubisoft E3 2017 Conference Live June 12th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Ubisoft E3 2017 Conference Live June 12th 2017: Watch the Watch Ubisoft E3 2017 conference LIVE June 12 at 1 PM PT. 5Q1s3lOzQ1A Read more: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/event/e3-2017-pre/ E3 2017 - #UBIE3 Kicks off June 12 with Ubisoft Press Conference - UbiBlog - Ubisoft® Ubisoft @ E32017 (@Ubisoft) | Twitter...
  10. Watch Live GPU Technology Conference Mar. 27, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live GPU Technology Conference Mar. 27, 2018: GTC is the largest and most important event of the year for GPU developers. GTC and the global GTC event series offer valuable training and a showcase of the most vital work in the computing industry today - including artificial intelligence and deep learning, virtual...