Windows 10: Transparency - Accidentally disabled ? How to re-enable it !

Discus and support Transparency - Accidentally disabled ? How to re-enable it ! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/rn48uzly6m1d1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=b854aba33bf98b5b1445acd6406bebd2b382ba10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/H-banGG, May 20, 2024.

1. Transparency - Accidentally disabled ? How to re-enable it !

/u/H-banGG, May 20, 2024

2. How to disable transparency only for lockscreen?

Hi Ditendra. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

See here how to disable transparency and the blur effect on the Log-in Screen:

https://pureinfotech.com/disable-signin-screen-...

https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable...

https://www.howtogeek.com/426554/how-to-disable...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), May 20, 2024
  3. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 20, 2024
  4. Transparency - Accidentally disabled ? How to re-enable it !

Start Menu Not Transparent

I assume that Transparency effects under Settings >
    Personalization > Colors is Off when you took the screenshot. You can check the image below for a comparison between
    Transparency effects being enabled and disabled.

Transparency - Accidentally disabled ? How to re-enable it ! 596f3861-2a04-448e-9600-cd1a171882bf?upload=true.png

We were somehow able to replicate the issue by disabling both the
    Transparency effects and Use Start full screen. If we enable the
    Start full screen and Transparency effect at the same time, it will result in a black background. We were able to get the transparency back by disabling
    Use Start full screen, hit the Start button, and then enable
    Use Start full screen again. Please let me know if you encounter the same results when you performed these steps.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, May 20, 2024
Thema:

Transparency - Accidentally disabled ? How to re-enable it !

1. Transparency - Accidentally disabled ? How to re-enable it ! - Similar Threads - Transparency Accidentally disabled

2. Windows Defender disabled, and not re-enabling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender disabled, and not re-enabling.: I was using bitdefender for a while, but now i uninstalled it. even after uninstalling it, my default windows defender is not working. Its showing "this page has been blocked by your IT Admin....." this only happend when some other Antivirus is installed! but i don't have...
  3. Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen: I was wondering once you Disable your tocuhscreen, are you able to Enable it again after? Just asking before I make a mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-and-re-enabling-touchscreen/0ea8942b-e1b9-4773-a5ef-8a226289eb83
  4. Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen: I was wondering once you Disable your tocuhscreen, are you able to Enable it again after? Just asking before I make a mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-and-re-enabling-touchscreen/0ea8942b-e1b9-4773-a5ef-8a226289eb83
  5. Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to Enable or Disable Transparency effects in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Transparency effects in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Transparency has been adding to the appeal of the Windows series of operating systems. If you wish to enable or disable the windows and surface Transparency effects in Windows 11, please read through this article for the procedure. Transparency effects are enabled by...
  7. How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?: Hello How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled? Background I have a Samsung Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD 13.3" (model: NP740U3E-S04UK) 13.3" Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD NP740U3E | Samsung Support UK It comes with a AMD Radeon HD 8570M...
  8. How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?: Hello How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled? Background I have a Samsung Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD 13.3" (model: NP740U3E-S04UK) 13.3" Series 7 Ultra Notebook 128GB SSD NP740U3E | Samsung Support UK It comes with a AMD Radeon HD 8570M...
  9. How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How can I re-enable my Display Adapter that I accidentally disabled?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware