Windows 10: Transparency doesn't work since update 1903

Discus and support Transparency doesn't work since update 1903 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Since the last feature update 1903 transparency effects don't work for me. Im going to attach 2 pictures of how it used to look before and how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WildChild1336, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Transparency doesn't work since update 1903

Hello,

Since the last feature update 1903 transparency effects don't work for me. Im going to attach 2 pictures of how it used to look before and how it looks now. Ive tried the command to reset apps from powershell and I tried reinstalling Windows files but it didn't work.

Specs if you need them :

i5 4460

8gb ram

GTX 960 4gb

Windows 10 Pro Latest Updates

How it used to look like:

Transparency doesn't work since update 1903 [​IMG]

How it looks now :

Transparency doesn't work since update 1903 9baca259-21ab-4f53-a9f5-d3bb1adfb756?upload=true.png

:)

WildChild1336, Oct 10, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Transparency doesn't work since update 1903

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Transparency doesn't work since update 1903

1. Transparency doesn't work since update 1903 - Similar Threads - Transparency doesn't since

2. Transparency on Start Menu doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency on Start Menu doesn't work: Windows 10 1909 When i restart my laptop, or wake it from Sleep, my Start Menu loses its Transparency Effectjust Black. I found that if i shutdown -> start my laptop, it works again. But after restart it or wake it, it loses transparency again. I have tried modifying...
  3. The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build.: I want to report that. I also tried on other PCs, and I can say that the Steam version of the game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build. Latest build where it worked for sure, was 1803. I don't know about GOG version of the game. Maybe there are some lucky...
  4. Transparency Effect not working in windows 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency Effect not working in windows 1903: After update of 1903 there's a lot of problems I'm facing one of the recent trouble is the transparency effect its not working, I have to boot twice and shutdown to get it fine every day... Can anyone help me????...
  5. Search not working since windows 10 update 1903

in Cortana
    Search not working since windows 10 update 1903: Since the May update, my search is intermittently blank. Unresponsive. I found one article that said to delete my antivirus and then reinstall. That worked for about a day. Not sure what is happening with these update. Tried trouble shooting and nothing. Help....
  6. Sleep not working since updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep not working since updating to 1903: I don't get why... 1) powercfg -requests shows nothing is causing sleep issues 2) sleep works if i set it manually but if automatically it won't Any reason why this would all of sudden not working properly?...
  7. Clipboard problem since 1903 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard problem since 1903 Update: Hi - Since updating to W10 1903 I have been experiencing a problem with clipboard. Lets say I have say two pieces of text saved on my clipboard, I go to an email and use Win-V to paste the first into the subject line, that always works fine. Sometimes the cursor then...
  8. Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update

Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update: Updated to 1903 three days ago (6-2-19) and my computer is crashing a lot. Watching videos, writing emails, doing nothing just on and computer decides to re-boot or computer didn't shut down properly and I will see the computer trying to recover. Computer has crashed approx....
  9. Set default presentation not working correctly since 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Set default presentation not working correctly since 1903 update: Hi, Windows 10 struggles to memorize the default file presentation (sort order, icon size, etc.) I set in File Explorer via the traditional procedure: "View>Options>View tab>Apply to all folders." For instance: When I set presentation A (very large icons, sort by date)...
  10. Since update 1803, microphone doesn't work on pc

Since update 1803, microphone doesn't work on pc: Since I made the 1803 update on my PC, my microphone on my laptop hasn't worked. I've manually confirmed that the microphone is not working. The screen capture below confirms that the 1803 update also updated microphone's driver. I'm also not able to update the driver....