Windows 10: Transparency effect broken, please help. It used to be transparent and a bit blurred wich...

Discus and support Transparency effect broken, please help. It used to be transparent and a bit blurred wich... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZalsusBoi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZalsusBoi, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Transparency effect broken, please help. It used to be transparent and a bit blurred wich...

/u/ZalsusBoi, Feb 19, 2021

2. Disable blur effect - not transparency

I have been trying the registry hack for this and it works until restart. I prefer the transparency without the blur. Here's a screen of the start without blur. Anyone had any luck getting the no blur effect to stick? Even with restart?

Transparency effect broken, please help. It used to be transparent and a bit blurred wich... [​IMG]

dnasystems, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Disable blur effect - not transparency

Have you tried creating a Task:

Transparency effect broken, please help. It used to be transparent and a bit blurred wich... [​IMG]

Cliff S, Feb 19, 2021
  4. ASOwnerYT Win User

Transparency effect broken, please help. It used to be transparent and a bit blurred wich...

Fluent design / transparency blur effects not working properly

After I applied and disabled the 'ASUS' theme in Settings > Personalization > Themes, the transparency blur effects stopped working properly. The taskbar is semi-transparent with no blur effect (I can drag a window bellow the taskbar and see the window),
    and the start menu and apps don't have a transparency effect at all. I have tried disabling and reenabling the transparency option in Settings > Colors, Tried going in the registry and playing around with the transparency and blur values (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize),
    and I didn't make a restore point before this happened.

Device details:

ASUS TUF FX505D

Windows version 1903

If you need any more details, just ask.

Thanks.

ASOwnerYT, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Transparency effect broken, please help. It used to be transparent and a bit blurred wich...

1. Transparency effect broken, please help. It used to be transparent and a bit blurred wich... - Similar Threads - Transparency effect broken

2. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transparency Effects: I have HP p6203w - AMD Athlontm II X2 215 Processor 2.70 GHz with Windows 10 Home - 20H2 - 19042.985. Since my update, the Transparency Effects in Settings causes my display to malfunction. The start menu will be too transparent and some windows such as UPDATE will flicker...
  3. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency Effects: Hello, I had problems with the transparency effects where the taskbar was getting fully transparent. Well, now that problem is solved. But, when I log on to my computer, the taskbar is translucent, but the start menu doesn't immediately. After using my PC for about 45...
  4. Transparency Effects

Transparency Effects: Hi, I have a problem with the transparency effects now-a-days. When I turn it on, my taskbar gets fully transparent which I don't like. And the effect doesn't work on the start menu, action center, etc. Please help me. Is that a feature or a bug? If it is a feature, then add...
  5. Transparency / Blur effects not working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency / Blur effects not working, please help: I have the transparency effects turned on and even the registry value showblurbehind is set to 1. Still no blur on the action center, no blur on sidebars, no blur on the log on screen. Anyway to force the blur effects?? submitted by /u/cursedsoulofgods [link] [comments]...
  6. Transparency effect

Transparency effect: After a recent update in Windows 10, I am seeing that every time I open my laptop the transparency effect of the task bar turns to a deep blue color. When i check in the settings it shows that the transparency effect is still on. Is this some kind of bug, please help....
  7. Transparency effect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency effect: Is it possible to have all the transparency effects enabled (e.g. start menu, lockscreen, phone app, etc) but disable it on just the taskbar? submitted by /u/SirResetti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxsr3z/transparency_effect/
  8. Fluent design / transparency blur effects not working properly

Fluent design / transparency blur effects not working properly: After I applied and disabled the 'ASUS' theme in Settings > Personalization > Themes, the transparency blur effects stopped working properly. The taskbar is semi-transparent with no blur effect I can drag a window bellow the taskbar and see the window, and the start menu and...
  9. Transparency effects.

Transparency effects.: Hi, I have came across with an issue in windows 10. I can't seem to get transparency effects to work, it only works for a second and makes it a solid color again....
  10. Disable blur effect - not transparency

Disable blur effect - not transparency: Is there a way in Windows 10 to disable the blur effect but keep the transparency. (I know there was one in the early builds of Windows 10 when Microsoft was testing the blur effect. ) 31621