Windows 10: Transparency effects for taskbar only?

Discus and support Transparency effects for taskbar only? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, this has been bothering me for a long time. I like my accent color dark grey: [img] But this leads to the taskbar highlighting of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Linus, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Linus Win User

Transparency effects for taskbar only?

Hi, this has been bothering me for a long time.

I like my accent color dark grey:

Transparency effects for taskbar only? [​IMG]

But this leads to the taskbar highlighting of the currently active window to be almost not visible.
    The same goes for the "quick action" pane, in which I cannot really see which fields are active or not.

I found out that one way around this is to set "Transparency effects" to "on"
    and uncheck the "Show the accent color on the Start, tastkbar and action center" box,
    which results in this agreeable result:

Unfortunately, I find the transparency effects on app windows (e.g. the Calculator) extremely irritating.
    So I am wondering, if there is a way to disable the transparency for windows but leave it enabled for the taskbar and qucik action pane?

(currently on Version 19041.450)

:)

Linus, Aug 25, 2020

2. Transparency Effect

Hello,

I've just installed a windows 10 and when selecting the option of Transparency Effect in the Personalization settings my taskbar became totally invisible and transparent, which is a very pretty looking thing. However, after restarting my laptop, it just became
    normal, I tried to switch the Transparency Effect on and off but still, nothing changes. Any solution for this?

KyrillosShaker, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Taskbar go transparent after switching on transparency effect.

I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature. I have all my theme synced with my MS Account on my old device I have transparency effect off. And for no reason, I want to switch it up. I came across a setting called transparency effect
    so I turned it on hoping that I can get the effect on windows 7 but no not much changed except the taskbar. The moment I turn it on, my god it's beautiful, it went transparent All the icon was still there, the start menu still works everything was working
    but the black background is gone I can see the background thru the taskbar and all the icon was still there and working. I'm not sure if this is a feature or a bug. if this is a bug turn it into a feature if it is already a feature, make it a separate option.
    I'm sure someone will love it or hate it, but in my opinion, it looks absolutely beautiful. Just take a look at that. you can't disagree that is beautiful.

(Admin if you saw this post please don't lock it)

KarlThe Panda, Aug 25, 2020
  4. AnkitaDas Win User

Transparency effect

After a recent update in Windows 10, I am seeing that every time I open my laptop the transparency effect of the task bar turns to a deep blue color. When i check in the settings it shows that the transparency effect is still on. Is this some kind of bug,
    please help.

AnkitaDas, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Transparency effects for taskbar only? - Similar Threads - Transparency effects taskbar

2. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transparency Effects: I have HP p6203w - AMD Athlontm II X2 215 Processor 2.70 GHz with Windows 10 Home - 20H2 - 19042.985. Since my update, the Transparency Effects in Settings causes my display to malfunction. The start menu will be too transparent and some windows such as UPDATE will flicker...
  3. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency Effects: Hello, I had problems with the transparency effects where the taskbar was getting fully transparent. Well, now that problem is solved. But, when I log on to my computer, the taskbar is translucent, but the start menu doesn't immediately. After using my PC for about 45...
  4. Transparency Effects

Transparency Effects: Hi, I have a problem with the transparency effects now-a-days. When I turn it on, my taskbar gets fully transparent which I don't like. And the effect doesn't work on the start menu, action center, etc. Please help me. Is that a feature or a bug? If it is a feature, then add...
  5. Transparency effect

Transparency effect: After a recent update in Windows 10, I am seeing that every time I open my laptop the transparency effect of the task bar turns to a deep blue color. When i check in the settings it shows that the transparency effect is still on. Is this some kind of bug, please help....
  6. Taskbar go transparent after switching on transparency effect.

Taskbar go transparent after switching on transparency effect.: I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature. I have all my theme synced with my MS Account on my old device I have transparency effect off. And for no reason, I want to switch it up. I came across a setting called transparency effect so I turned it on hoping that I can get...
  7. Transparency effect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency effect: Is it possible to have all the transparency effects enabled (e.g. start menu, lockscreen, phone app, etc) but disable it on just the taskbar? submitted by /u/SirResetti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxsr3z/transparency_effect/
  8. Transparency Effects Not working

Transparency Effects Not working: I've found that my transparency effect is not working. The computer is Lenovo Thinkpad Extreme, purchased in Jan, 2019. Windows 10 Pro 1909, Build 18363.592 When it's off [ATTACH] When it's on [ATTACH] Obviously, the Task Bar is working. Does anyone meet the same...
  9. 1909: Weird taskbar bug with transparency effect ON

1909: Weird taskbar bug with transparency effect ON: Windows version number 1909 So, I'm using touch keyboard from time to time even on my desktop PC. The funny thing is when I activate it near the clock the taskbar goes darker and a bit more transparent for a second and than goes back to default (brighter gray - barely...
  10. Transparency effects.

Transparency effects.: Hi, I have came across with an issue in windows 10. I can't seem to get transparency effects to work, it only works for a second and makes it a solid color again....