Windows 10: Transparency Effects on Windows 10

Discus and support Transparency Effects on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Build 17763.167 on my Laptop. I reset the OS two days ago and in the process lost the transparency effect on Start Menu. Now I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by junglee, Dec 5, 2018.

1. junglee Win User

Transparency Effects on Windows 10

I have Windows 10 Build 17763.167 on my Laptop. I reset the OS two days ago and in the process lost the transparency effect on Start Menu. Now I am unable to restore the transparency of the Start Menu even after trying all options given in the Tutorial.

I also have a Desktop with Windows !0 with exactly the same transparency configuration as this Laptop that has not been reset and it shows the Start Menu transparency like the Laptop used to show before resetting.

Can a Member of this Forum please help me to restore the transparency on my Laptop?

:)

junglee, Dec 5, 2018

2. Transparency Effect

Hello,

I've just installed a windows 10 and when selecting the option of Transparency Effect in the Personalization settings my taskbar became totally invisible and transparent, which is a very pretty looking thing. However, after restarting my laptop, it just became
    normal, I tried to switch the Transparency Effect on and off but still, nothing changes. Any solution for this?

KyrillosShaker, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Transparency effects.

Hi,

I have came across with an issue in windows 10. I can't seem to get transparency effects to work, it only works for a second and makes it a solid color again.

AaronDundon, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Transparency Effects on Windows 10

Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Transparency Effects on Windows 10

1. Transparency Effects on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Transparency Effects

2. Transparency effect is made my Laptop Slow in High resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparency effect is made my Laptop Slow in High resolution: I have a 12450H Laptop. When my laptop is in 1080P resolution and transparency on, the task view is so smooth. but when I use above 1080P like my native display in 2880x1620. The task view is so jaggish slow. Especially when playing video and opening OFFICE APPS like Excel or...
  3. Transparency effect is made my Laptop Slow in High resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparency effect is made my Laptop Slow in High resolution: I have a 12450H Laptop. When my laptop is in 1080P resolution and transparency on, the task view is so smooth. but when I use above 1080P like my native display in 2880x1620. The task view is so jaggish slow. Especially when playing video and opening OFFICE APPS like Excel or...
  4. Windows 10 blur, transparency and Reveal effect missing or stopped working after an update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 blur, transparency and Reveal effect missing or stopped working after an update: After updating the graphics card drivers I found out that all of the above mentioned effects stopped working. DISM says everything is okay, so does sfc /scannow. But still, none of the effects mentioned above work and I've been going crazy over trying to fix it...
  5. Windows 10 blur, transparency and Reveal effect missing or stopped working after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blur, transparency and Reveal effect missing or stopped working after an update: After updating the graphics card drivers I found out that all of the above mentioned effects stopped working. DISM says everything is okay, so does sfc /scannow. But still, none of the effects mentioned above work and I've been going crazy over trying to fix it...
  6. Windows 10 blur, transparency and Reveal effect missing or stopped working after an update

7. Start Menu/Taskbar/Settings Transparency Effect Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu/Taskbar/Settings Transparency Effect Not Working: I tried all the methods online, none of the regedit fixes don't work. The option is turned on in Color settings. For some reason, if I boot in safe mode the issue is solved. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Start Menu/Taskbar/Settings Transparency Effect Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu/Taskbar/Settings Transparency Effect Not Working: I tried all the methods online, none of the regedit fixes don't work. The option is turned on in Color settings. For some reason, if I boot in safe mode the issue is solved. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Start Menu/Taskbar/Settings Transparency Effect Not Working

10. How do I get the transparency effects on windows 11 to run again?

How do I get the transparency effects on windows 11 to run again?: My Windows 11 PC has been running transparency effects ever since I updated it, back in October or November of 2022. It had all the Transparency effects working fine and I have received the feature and quality updates so far. Last month, I got an update after which it stopped...