Windows 10: Transparency Effects on Windows 10

Discus and support Transparency Effects on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Build 17763.167 on my Laptop. I reset the OS two days ago and in the process lost the transparency effect on Start Menu. Now I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by junglee, Dec 5, 2018.

1. junglee Win User

Transparency Effects on Windows 10

I have Windows 10 Build 17763.167 on my Laptop. I reset the OS two days ago and in the process lost the transparency effect on Start Menu. Now I am unable to restore the transparency of the Start Menu even after trying all options given in the Tutorial.

I also have a Desktop with Windows !0 with exactly the same transparency configuration as this Laptop that has not been reset and it shows the Start Menu transparency like the Laptop used to show before resetting.

Can a Member of this Forum please help me to restore the transparency on my Laptop?

:)

junglee, Dec 5, 2018

2. Transparency Effect

Hello,

I've just installed a windows 10 and when selecting the option of Transparency Effect in the Personalization settings my taskbar became totally invisible and transparent, which is a very pretty looking thing. However, after restarting my laptop, it just became
    normal, I tried to switch the Transparency Effect on and off but still, nothing changes. Any solution for this?

KyrillosShaker, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Transparency effects.

Hi,

I have came across with an issue in windows 10. I can't seem to get transparency effects to work, it only works for a second and makes it a solid color again.

AaronDundon, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Transparency Effects on Windows 10

Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Transparency Effects on Windows 10

1. Transparency Effects on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Transparency Effects

2. Applications will start but they appear transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications will start but they appear transparent: Hello everyone, So I've been having this problem for a long time, where I would start game applications like Epic Launcher or Battle.net and they show up in task manager but not on my desktop. Now I have tried to move my applications just in case windows detects 2 monitors...
  3. Problem making transparency stick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem making transparency stick: I have downloaded form GitHub an app that makes the taskbar transparent and it does a fantastic job but each time I power on or have to reboot for anything the transparency has to be reinstalled. Is there any way of making the transparency permanent?? as it is very...
  4. Transparency Effects on Windows 10

Transparency Effects on Windows 10: I have Windows 10 Build 17763.167 on my Laptop. I reset the OS two days ago and in the process lost the transparency effect on Start Menu. Now I am unable to restore the transparency of the Start Menu even after trying all options given in the Tutorial. I also have a Desktop...
  5. taskbar transparency difference on battery and while plugged in

taskbar transparency difference on battery and while plugged in: I'm using windows 10 pro build 17763.167 and I've noticed that the taskbar shows more transparency while on battery(no i'm not mistaken) as opposed to being plugged in. while it is plugged in, the taskbar shows an acrylic blur. I'd like to have the same transparency level...
  6. Windows 10 Transparency effect is not working. Getting solid color and less transpaent. Not...

Windows 10 Transparency effect is not working. Getting solid color and less transpaent. Not...: As mentioned windows aero is missing from my windows 10. I know the feature is under testing and Microsoft had not rolled it out for all users. But I want it as I loved it. I have tried by changing the registry values but that did not help me. Please sugeest....
  7. Transparency effects.

Transparency effects.: Hi, I have came across with an issue in windows 10. I can't seem to get transparency effects to work, it only works for a second and makes it a solid color again....
  8. Disable blur effect - not transparency

Disable blur effect - not transparency: Is there a way in Windows 10 to disable the blur effect but keep the transparency. (I know there was one in the early builds of Windows 10 when Microsoft was testing the blur effect. ) 31621
  9. Microsoft Confirms Transparency Effects for Windows 10 PCs and Phones

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Transparency Effects for Windows 10 PCs and Phones: Windows 10 is still work in progress on both PCs and phones, so many of the features that we use right now on the technical preview builds for these devices are going to be tweaked before the final release of the operating system. Case in point, the transparency effect...
  10. Turn On or Off Transparency Effects in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Transparency Effects in Windows 10: I found a mistype. The correct path is : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize 5556