Windows 10: Transparency Issue

Discus and support Transparency Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! Desperate for help on this issue, I have tried to find a tutorial to fix and am lost! I attached a photo of what is happening on two different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M_June, May 18, 2021.

1. M_June Win User

Transparency Issue

Hi! Desperate for help on this issue, I have tried to find a tutorial to fix and am lost! I attached a photo of what is happening on two different occasions. I believe that any time a video is playing, anything in front of it even a whole other window becomes transparent. It could be nice, but when the video is a lighter color all words completely disappear, making it nearly impossible for me to do anything on Youtube or other websites with video background. Just would like to know what setting this is and how to turn it off? SOS! Thanks!:

:)

M_June, May 18, 2021

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 18, 2021
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Power Point issues with importing PNG files with transparent backgrounds

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Does the issue occur with any other application or printing the picture without importing it to any application?
    • Does the page/image display the transparent background in print preview?
    • Does the issue occur with any other image format?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, so that we can look into it and suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

If the issue is specific to Microsoft Office apps like PowerPoint, I would request you to re-post your question in Microsoft Answers
    Office Forum stating that the issue is specific with Office apps.

We look forward to your reply,

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 18, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Transparency Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Transparency Issue

1. Transparency Issue - Similar Threads - Transparency Issue

2. How can I fix this issue with the cursor defaulting towards a transparent square at the top...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue with the cursor defaulting towards a transparent square at the top...: My cursor keeps getting pulled away into this square and when I restart the computer it partially stops. But proceeds to get pulled away into the square again after some time....
  3. How can I fix this issue with the cursor defaulting towards a transparent square at the top...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this issue with the cursor defaulting towards a transparent square at the top...: My cursor keeps getting pulled away into this square and when I restart the computer it partially stops. But proceeds to get pulled away into the square again after some time....
  4. How to fix transparency issue when multiple tabs are open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix transparency issue when multiple tabs are open: Good Afternoon, I am having an issue where when I open multiple applications or tabs, the one that I am opening will be transparent and white out while only having slight visibility of the application I am opening up. It most often happens when I have an application open with...
  5. How to fix transparency issue when multiple tabs are open

How to fix transparency issue when multiple tabs are open: Good Afternoon, I am having an issue where when I open multiple applications or tabs, the one that I am opening will be transparent and white out while only having slight visibility of the application I am opening up. It most often happens when I have an application open with...
  6. How to correct a transparent bridge issue that appears as "PCI to PCI Bridge" with code 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to correct a transparent bridge issue that appears as "PCI to PCI Bridge" with code 10?: I have a PMC data acquisition card installed on a PCIe to PMC adapter plugged into a thunderbolt chassis. This configuration works fine with a PC but, when I connect it to a laptop, I receive "This device cannot start code 10".The issue appears to be related to the bridge...
  7. How to correct a transparent bridge issue that appears as "PCI to PCI Bridge" with code 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to correct a transparent bridge issue that appears as "PCI to PCI Bridge" with code 10?: I have a PMC data acquisition card installed on a PCIe to PMC adapter plugged into a thunderbolt chassis. This configuration works fine with a PC but, when I connect it to a laptop, I receive "This device cannot start code 10".The issue appears to be related to the bridge...
  8. How to correct a transparent bridge issue that appears as "PCI to PCI Bridge" with code 10?

9. 19045.2846 added weird transparency issues to dark-themed programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    19045.2846 added weird transparency issues to dark-themed programs?: Don't know if this should be Text Support or Bug. Windows 10, Version 22H2 (Os Build 19045.2856). After installing the latest update (April 11 I guess?) I started noticing that dark-themed programs such as Discord and Photoshop had partial transparency--I could see Firefox...
  10. Mouse Without Borders - Transparent Box Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Borders - Transparent Box Issue: So I have Mouse Without Borders installed on two different machines, and every once in a while when moving the mouse from one computer to another, a little transparent box will appear on one screen and get stuck there indefinitely unless I reset the computer. Does anyone know...