Windows 10: Transparency on Start Menu doesn't work

Discus and support Transparency on Start Menu doesn't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 1909 When i restart my laptop, or wake it from Sleep, my Start Menu loses its Transparency Effectjust Black. I found that if i shutdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MonoHue, Apr 11, 2020.

1. MonoHue Win User

Transparency on Start Menu doesn't work

Windows 10 1909

When i restart my laptop, or wake it from Sleep, my Start Menu loses its Transparency Effectjust Black.

I found that if i shutdown -> start my laptop, it works again. But after restart it or wake it, it loses transparency again.

I have tried modifying regeditEnbaleTransparency and EnableBlurBehind.

:)

MonoHue, Apr 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Transparency on Start Menu doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 11, 2020
  3. MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE WAYS FOR HOW TO FIX THAT

Loren Papa, Apr 11, 2020
  4. AB_721 Win User

windows 10 start menu doesn´t work

Hello,

I have the same problem existing for more than 2 weeks ago. When trying select start menu I received message "critical mistake, start menu doesnt work. We´ll try to fix it next time you log on" and "immidetly logg off".

I tried everything, fsc scan (no corupted filles found), dism, powershell(attempt reinstall apps with offered commands), wsreset.exe, booting in safe mode (in safe mode the start menu also doesn´t work), etc.... but without succes. I log on with microsoft
    account. I had no installed new applications for a while.

Sorry for bad english...

Anton

AB_721, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Transparency on Start Menu doesn't work - Similar Threads - Transparency Start Menu

2. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  3. Start menu transparency not working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu transparency not working at all: My start menu transparency isn't workingBelow is my taskbar, which is translucent as it should be.I messed around with Windows colors and themes in the registry editor before noticing my start menu transparency isn't working. I reset Windows theme to the default blue black...
  4. Start menu transparency not working at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu transparency not working at all: My start menu transparency isn't workingBelow is my taskbar, which is translucent as it should be.I messed around with Windows colors and themes in the registry editor before noticing my start menu transparency isn't working. I reset Windows theme to the default blue black...
  5. Start menu transparency not working at all

6. Start Menu Transparency is not working at all

Start Menu Transparency is not working at all: For some reason when I enable transparency effects the start menu doesn't get effected unless it's full screenNeed help with this cause I want to match it with my taskbar...
  7. Transparent start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparent start menu?: Hello, I didn't use this OS for a long and after coming back I've noticed that the start menu isn't transparent anymore? The taskbar is (and it's blurry somewhy), but the start menu is dark gray. I think it was like this after the white theme update, not sure... Is there a...
  8. Transparent start menu?

Transparent start menu?: I've been looking around for the last few days trying to find a way to make the start menu completely transparent. And to no avail, nothing works. So if anyone knows a surefire way to make it so it is transparent (not translucent) please tell me submitted by /u/PeakCartoon...
  9. Start menu not transparent

Start menu not transparent: My start menu won't turn transparent or translucent. I have enabled transparency and have tried all the regedits after googling, non of them work. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments]...
  10. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: i currently have the transparency turned on and the colors are to my liking but I was wondering is there a way to make the background more transparent and to change the icons background color for messed up icons. What I want to do is make the main part a bit more transparent...