Windows 10: Transparency problem

Discus and support Transparency problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; During gpu (rx570) driver installation my taskbar get fully transparent but after the pc restart it barely transparent as during driver installation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by sagor, Jun 19, 2019.

1. sagor Win User

Transparency problem

During gpu (rx570) driver installation my taskbar get fully transparent but after the pc restart it barely transparent as during driver installation.
    How can i get the transparent taskbar?
    Windows 10 1903

:)

sagor, Jun 19, 2019

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Suhidu Win User
    Photoshop: Creating Transparent Images

• PNG supports Alpha Transparency, that is that the image can have different levels of alpha (or opacity) throughout.
    • GIF supports transparency too, but any part of the image can only be either transparent or opaque. There is no gradual shift, no "Alpha" level to adjust. (And transparency eats into 1/256 of your available colors.)
    • JPEG supports neither form of transparency.
    Internet Explorer did not support transparency in PNGs until IE7, I believe that it would show black instead of the page behind the PNG image. It did, however, support PNGs. (Which are still a great way to achieve a non-lossy, high-color image. (even without transparency))

Suhidu, Jun 19, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Transparency problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Transparency problem

1. Transparency problem - Similar Threads - Transparency problem

2. Aero Transparency Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aero Transparency Problems: Alright so for quite a while now, I've been trying to figure out why the Aero Transparency on my Windows 7 just won't work. I've tried the troubleshooting option and the problem still persists. I don't want to make a big deal out of this, but I just need to know what the...
  3. Aero Transparency Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aero Transparency Problems: Alright so for quite a while now, I've been trying to figure out why the Aero Transparency on my Windows 7 just won't work. I've tried the troubleshooting option and the problem still persists. I don't want to make a big deal out of this, but I just need to know what the...
  4. Make a Transparent folder Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make a Transparent folder Problem: I wanted to make a Transparent folderBut if I choose the transparent iconIt shows black square box.What's Wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-a-transparent-folder-problem/0c02a577-c227-4a7f-833d-95aeed499378
  5. Make a Transparent folder Problem

Make a Transparent folder Problem: I wanted to make a Transparent folderBut if I choose the transparent iconIt shows black square box.What's Wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-a-transparent-folder-problem/0c02a577-c227-4a7f-833d-95aeed499378
  6. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems: I was watching a video on youtube, when I finished watching it the image that appears suggesting new videos remained fixed and transparent. I could still see it when I changed windows in the browser or other programs, and even when I was restarting it was still visible, after...
  7. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems: I was watching a video on youtube, when I finished watching it the image that appears suggesting new videos remained fixed and transparent. I could still see it when I changed windows in the browser or other programs, and even when I was restarting it was still visible, after...
  8. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11 Opacity and Transparency problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Opacity and Transparency problems: Ever since I have upgraded to win 11public build on my MSI GF63 Thin Laptop, I am having problems. Whenever I switch between apps such that one overlaps the otherwhich is playing some video like on youtube, the app above is not visibleonly 10% visible but the app supposed to...
  10. Windows 11 Opacity and Transparency problems

Windows 11 Opacity and Transparency problems: Ever since I have upgraded to win 11public build on my MSI GF63 Thin Laptop, I am having problems. Whenever I switch between apps such that one overlaps the otherwhich is playing some video like on youtube, the app above is not visibleonly 10% visible but the app supposed to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 transparent taskbar

2. windows 10 1903 does not increase start menu transparency

3. transparency windows problem

4. troubleshoot problems with transparency