Windows 10: Transparency Program

Discus and support Transparency Program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for a program that is free and will create a solid transparent color .bmp files. Any ideas? Bill 34359 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blockie, Dec 18, 2015.

1. blockie Win User

Transparency Program

I am looking for a program that is free and will create a solid transparent color .bmp files. Any ideas?
    Bill

:)

blockie, Dec 18, 2015

2. Windows 10 64 bit how do I make the taskbar transparent?

There's no way to make it COMPELTELY transparent and invisible without using a theme program like WindowBlinds (good program, but not free). But you can try this to make it more transparent on some screens:

Increase Taskbar Transparency with
    OLED Switch

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 18, 2015
  3. Can I make the white of an image I've opened in Paint and make it transparent?

No, Windows Paint can't save a transparency layer. It allows for transparent selections when editing, but when you save all transparency is lost.

I'd recommend the free
    Paint.NET
    program, which is open-source and can handle it.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 18, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Transparency Program

Windows already comes with one.

bro67, Dec 18, 2015
  5. blockie Win User
    Where? How? What? Some help would be beneficial!
    Bill

blockie, Dec 18, 2015
  6. blockie Win User
    Bill

blockie, Dec 30, 2015
  7. blockie Win User
    Transparency Program [​IMG]
    Originally Posted by bro67
    Transparency Program [​IMG]

Windows already come with one!

Bill

blockie, Feb 14, 2016
  8. pyramid10 Win User

Transparency Program

I don't use the app; but it has been part of the Windows OS family since forever -- Paint.

Start Menu >> All apps >> Windows Accessories >> Paint

pyramid10, Feb 14, 2016
  9. blockie Win User
    Oh! Tried that, didn't do as I needed.
    Bill

blockie, Feb 14, 2016
  10. pyramid10 Win User
    Just so I don't continue to pull in the big fishes and have you toss them back into the water, what other programs have you tried that don't do as you need it to?

One might be able to find an outdated, unsupported and free Photoshop trialware. But then again, there are free alternatives to the paid Photoshop.

pyramid10, Feb 14, 2016
  11. f14tomcat Win User
    Paint.net, Gimp, there are others.

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Transparency Program

1. Transparency Program - Similar Threads - Transparency Program

2. Get real (!) former Aero skin/theme WITH Transparency?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get real (!) former Aero skin/theme WITH Transparency?: I appreciate Aero Skin/Theme from Windows 7 and would like to use it in Win10 as well. As I found out 1. the hidden "Aero Lite" skin/theme can be activated by Registry hack but does NOT offer transparency 2. the hidden "Aero Lite" skin/theme cannot even be activated and...
  3. This is Xbox Game Bar, how do I make the FPS counter completely transparent (the background)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is Xbox Game Bar, how do I make the FPS counter completely transparent (the background)?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rayjaywolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqh7l6/this_is_xbox_game_bar_how_do_i_make_the_fps/
  4. Can't get start menu to appear transparent

Can't get start menu to appear transparent: I feel like I've tried everything at this point. Regedit tweaks, reinstalling the start menu, .theme files, etc. but the start menu just won't go transparent. Even the taskbar was able to. Any other possible options to fix this? Thank you! https://imgur.com/LbhsCYT OS build...
  5. Windows 10 not transparent log on profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 not transparent log on profile picture: So I have this problem for 2 years now when I upgraded from Windows 10 1809 to 1903 the profile picture isn't transparent anymore can someone help me fix it? I'm still at version 1903 its still the default account picture. This problem is at my Lenovo laptop and this didn't...
  6. Transparency effect broken, please help. It used to be transparent and a bit blurred wich...

Transparency effect broken, please help. It used to be transparent and a bit blurred wich...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZalsusBoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnkrrz/transparency_effect_broken_please_help_it_used_to/
  7. my google Chrome icon is transparent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my google Chrome icon is transparent: I opened google Chrome to use it but then when I checked my desktop after that my google Chrome icon was transparent, why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-icon-is-transparent/b813738c-0808-4bb5-97a8-57251d07067c
  8. Paint 3D doesn't make transparent backgrounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D doesn't make transparent backgrounds.: I know there's a setting that makes the canvas transparent, but it doesn't seem to work. No matter how much I try, it's still a white background....
  9. How to make windows terminal fully transparent?

How to make windows terminal fully transparent?: [ATTACH] I am using windows version 20H2, the useAcrylic( ) property makes the terminal transparent + blurry. I don't want a blur effect. https://preview.redd.it/gaxwx1ga9mh61.png?width=1629&format=png&auto=webp&s=5d08c4c8a553450c89c79754ba695a161d56d9d1 submitted by...
  10. After update to 20H2, some window backgrounds are transparent

After update to 20H2, some window backgrounds are transparent: [ATTACH] On reboot after 20H2 update, win10 is showing some windows elements as transparent, making them very hard to read. This includes start menu and taskbar and some others things. Note that this is a VM (virtualbox)....