Windows 10: Transparency Program

Discus and support Transparency Program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for a program that is free and will create a solid transparent color .bmp files. Any ideas? Bill 34359 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blockie, Dec 18, 2015.

1. blockie Win User

Transparency Program

I am looking for a program that is free and will create a solid transparent color .bmp files. Any ideas?
    Bill

:)

blockie, Dec 18, 2015

2. Windows 10 64 bit how do I make the taskbar transparent?

There's no way to make it COMPELTELY transparent and invisible without using a theme program like WindowBlinds (good program, but not free). But you can try this to make it more transparent on some screens:

Increase Taskbar Transparency with
    OLED Switch

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 18, 2015
  3. Can I make the white of an image I've opened in Paint and make it transparent?

No, Windows Paint can't save a transparency layer. It allows for transparent selections when editing, but when you save all transparency is lost.

I'd recommend the free
    Paint.NET
    program, which is open-source and can handle it.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 18, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Transparency Program

Windows already comes with one.

bro67, Dec 18, 2015
  5. blockie Win User
    Where? How? What? Some help would be beneficial!
    Bill

blockie, Dec 18, 2015
  6. blockie Win User
    Bill

blockie, Dec 30, 2015
  7. blockie Win User
    Transparency Program [​IMG]
    Originally Posted by bro67
    Transparency Program [​IMG]

Windows already come with one!

Bill

blockie, Feb 14, 2016
  8. pyramid10 Win User

Transparency Program

I don't use the app; but it has been part of the Windows OS family since forever -- Paint.

Start Menu >> All apps >> Windows Accessories >> Paint

pyramid10, Feb 14, 2016
  9. blockie Win User
    Oh! Tried that, didn't do as I needed.
    Bill

blockie, Feb 14, 2016
  10. pyramid10 Win User
    Just so I don't continue to pull in the big fishes and have you toss them back into the water, what other programs have you tried that don't do as you need it to?

One might be able to find an outdated, unsupported and free Photoshop trialware. But then again, there are free alternatives to the paid Photoshop.

pyramid10, Feb 14, 2016
  11. f14tomcat Win User
    Paint.net, Gimp, there are others.

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Transparency Program

1. Transparency Program - Similar Threads - Transparency Program

2. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  3. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  4. I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...: My taskbar is now transparent. I don't want to have to roll the cursor over my clock to see what time it is or over a window to see which one it is.I installed yesterday's update and it's messed up my display. Going into settings/preferences/colors and untoggling the...
  5. 19045.2846 added weird transparency issues to dark-themed programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    19045.2846 added weird transparency issues to dark-themed programs?: Don't know if this should be Text Support or Bug. Windows 10, Version 22H2 (Os Build 19045.2856). After installing the latest update (April 11 I guess?) I started noticing that dark-themed programs such as Discord and Photoshop had partial transparency--I could see Firefox...
  6. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems: I was watching a video on youtube, when I finished watching it the image that appears suggesting new videos remained fixed and transparent. I could still see it when I changed windows in the browser or other programs, and even when I was restarting it was still visible, after...
  7. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems: I was watching a video on youtube, when I finished watching it the image that appears suggesting new videos remained fixed and transparent. I could still see it when I changed windows in the browser or other programs, and even when I was restarting it was still visible, after...
  8. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Primary program's screen is transparent over the background program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Primary program's screen is transparent over the background program: Recently I've been experiencing a weird issue. Whenever I play a game and I wanna open google for example, google's window screen is transparent, taking colors from the background game and that makes it very difficult for me to see what's written. Here's another weird thing....
  10. Primary program's screen is transparent over the background program

Primary program's screen is transparent over the background program: Recently I've been experiencing a weird issue. Whenever I play a game and I wanna open google for example, google's window screen is transparent, taking colors from the background game and that makes it very difficult for me to see what's written. Here's another weird thing....