Windows 10: Transparent Blackbox on screen

Discus and support Transparent Blackbox on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a small black box that appears on my screens in the same spot, I've tried playing with the notifications settings and restarting multiple times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cactusman34, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Transparent Blackbox on screen

I have a small black box that appears on my screens in the same spot, I've tried playing with the notifications settings and restarting multiple times, it wont go away. Please helpTransparent Blackbox on screen [​IMG]

:)

Cactusman34, Oct 14, 2018

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 14, 2018
  3. W2hCYK Win User
    Transparent Screens

I would say that this is basically a clear plastic projector screen with a chemical in it to reflect certain wavelengths of light, and then allow light that we see to pass through it, so it seems transparent. If the whole room was lit with a light that was of a similar wavelength, then the screen would be rendered useless. I could only see this as a cheap way to have screens outdoors, without damaging any hardware, and only the screen. Good concept, it feels futuristic. lol..

W2hCYK, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Transparent Blackbox on screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Transparent Blackbox on screen

1. Transparent Blackbox on screen - Similar Threads - Transparent Blackbox screen

2. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White transparent screen: The screen will turn a transparent white and then freeze. When I click around on the screen it will go back to normal. It does this on any screen, email, Edge, anything. Just started doing it. No new programs installed. The only problem I have is Windows Update will not work...
  3. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent screen: The screen will turn a transparent white and then freeze. When I click around on the screen it will go back to normal. It does this on any screen, email, Edge, anything. Just started doing it. No new programs installed. The only problem I have is Windows Update will not work...
  4. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transparent window on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent window on my screen: Hello, I connected a monitor to my laptop on win11, everything works fine. But it feels like a translucent window was deployed to the entire screen except for the edges, the edges of which are visible along the edges of the monitor.P.S. there is no such effect on the laptop...
  6. white transparent layer on screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    white transparent layer on screen: So my friend was making her economics task when all of a sudden her screen showed this white transparent layer and we don't know how to get rid of it. We were hoping one of you redditors could help us. submitted by /u/Traditional-Raisin89 [link] [comments]...
  7. Screen Keyboard is Transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Keyboard is Transparent: I bought a Surface Pro yesterday and while setting it up i wanted to try it without the attached keyboard but instead if a keyboard there is a transparent window with a border and no keyboard...
  8. Transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent box on screen: Every now and then, a transparent rectangle appears on my screen. When I close a window or app, part of it remains on my home screen within the box. The first picture is without the remains of a window and it is hard to see due to a black background but the second picture...
  9. Bluescreen on start-up (blackbox)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen on start-up (blackbox): Hi, on multiple installs (1. reset while keeping personal files 2. reset while not keeping personal files 3. clean install) I have encountered these bluescreens. I know they're bluescreens due to the eventviewer. I'm not 100% sure what is causing them and why. I can say...
  10. Transparent/Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent/Screen: I get this when I click on the login button. It's kinda of cool but maybe a bug. 10041 [img] 4868