Windows 10: Transparent box on desktop

Discus and support Transparent box on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A transparent box with a think blue border keeps on appearing on my desktop screen and when i minimize a tab the screen glitches out and shows a cut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HaaniMahmood, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Transparent box on desktop

A transparent box with a think blue border keeps on appearing on my desktop screen and when i minimize a tab the screen glitches out and shows a cut out of the tab i just closed, however when I screenshot this only the border appears so I've attached a picture from my phone too along with a screenshot of the just the border. My suspicion is that I need to reinstall my gpu drivers, however I'm not 100% sure so any help would be appreciated.

(also restarting does not fix the issue)

Transparent box on desktop [​IMG] Transparent box on desktop 21234817-5e2e-4d5c-9890-eda279af61fe?upload=true.jpg Transparent box on desktop e592e3f6-a6d5-4d1e-8025-e87472cc837d?upload=true.jpg

:)

HaaniMahmood, Sep 5, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Eddy_993 Win User

Transparent box on desktop

Selecting desktop gives a white outlined box instead of blue transparent box

When selecting items on the desktop, it is simple white outlined box. I remember it being a blue transparent box. I'm no longer sure is it blue??? Selecting items though file explorer gives a bluish box. How can I change it back to normal?

When selecting with the pointer, I get the following white outlined box:

Transparent box on desktop 9a035ee1-a3c1-48c0-9d77-abb3c874939a.png

Any thoughts?

Eddy_993, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Transparent box on desktop

1. Transparent box on desktop - Similar Threads - Transparent box desktop

2. Transparent box in W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent box in W11: Anyone have any idea what this is and how to get rid of it? It's transparent and won't allow any mouse in it or any action to be done if it happens to be in the display where I'm doing something....
  3. Transparent box in W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent box in W11: Anyone have any idea what this is and how to get rid of it? It's transparent and won't allow any mouse in it or any action to be done if it happens to be in the display where I'm doing something....
  4. Transparent box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent box: How do i turn off this transparent box thats in the middle of my screen? its kinda small but everytime i look at my screen it bothers me. For Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-box/9a95e735-78ea-4e48-a003-fa60bad7345b
  5. black transparent box on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    black transparent box on desktop: Hi ^^ , some people have black transparent box on desktop , and that the way i fix my problem 1-Open Geforce Experience 2-go to Settings > General 3-open IN-GAME OVERLAY 4-open Overlay settings 5-Go to HUD Layout > Set Position : OFF 6-Done *Party i Hope it help 172871
  6. Transparent box

Transparent box: How do I get rid of this transparent box on right side of screen? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-box/cd0ef818-5db7-4ced-b14d-a412d56118ea
  7. transparent box in my homescreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    transparent box in my homescreen: i have a transparent box in my homescreen https://gyazo.com/d2b6b96afa62c060be07630fe6d3a64f i hope you can help submitted by /u/Bartx991 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9bulz/transparent_box_in_my_homescreen/
  8. Selection box/area on Desktop is transparent with dotted outline.

Selection box/area on Desktop is transparent with dotted outline.: As the question says, the selection box/area on the desktop is transparent with a dotted outline as you can see in the image below. Generally it is a blue-ish translucent box. This just happened randomly. Also I have a PC and a Laptop and it has happened on both. Windows 10...
  9. Transparent box on screen

Transparent box on screen: Every now and then, a transparent rectangle appears on my screen. When I close a window or app, part of it remains on my home screen within the box. The first picture is without the remains of a window and it is hard to see due to a black background but the second picture...
  10. Transparent Windows Boxes

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent Windows Boxes: I have a Microsoft surface pro 3 running windows 10. Recently in programs such as Word or Excel message boxes appear but are completely transparent. For example, if I shut down a Word document a box appears which would usually say Save, Don't Save, Cancel. This box appears...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transparent box on desktop

2. transparent box on screen

3. transparent box on windows

4. number box on windows desktop screen,
  5. transparent box on windows desktop