Windows 10: Transparent Box with Loading Symbol When Hovered On Stuck On Screen Keeps Coming Back After...

Discus and support Transparent Box with Loading Symbol When Hovered On Stuck On Screen Keeps Coming Back After... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a strange, transparent box stuck at the bottom of my screen over the taskbar that shows a loading symbol when I hover over it. I have restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarieVignolo1, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Transparent Box with Loading Symbol When Hovered On Stuck On Screen Keeps Coming Back After...

I have a strange, transparent box stuck at the bottom of my screen over the taskbar that shows a loading symbol when I hover over it. I have restarted the computer and it goes away but it comes back eventually. It sort of looks like a taskbar thumbnail preview that started loading and just stays there. I can open other programs and interact with them just fine but if I try to click on anything that is behind the box it won't work. Basically no matter what window I open everything that is displayed behind this box is completely inaccessible even when I can see it. See picture.Note: If restartin

:)

MarieVignolo1, Dec 2, 2021
  2. PMBHrto Win User

Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!

PMBHrto, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Alan298 Win User
    Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

Hi Guru
    Clicking on the star with the three bars just opens my favourite web page list
    Then clicking on Favourites Bar does nothing
    But I have just noticed that when I reduce the size of the Edge window the transparent box disappears and then reappears when I enlarge the window

Alan298, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Transparent Box with Loading Symbol When Hovered On Stuck On Screen Keeps Coming Back After...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Transparent Box with Loading Symbol When Hovered On Stuck On Screen Keeps Coming Back After...

1. Transparent Box with Loading Symbol When Hovered On Stuck On Screen Keeps Coming Back After... - Similar Threads - Transparent Box Loading

2. Transparent box on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent box on my screen: Hello! Sometimes, I don't know how, a transparent box appears on my screen, always in the same place. I can't find it in task manager and the only way to get rid of it is restarting. Does anyone know how can I fix it? I had Opera, Atom and command prompt opened before it...
  3. Transparent box on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent box on my screen: Hello! Sometimes, I don't know how, a transparent box appears on my screen, always in the same place. I can't find it in task manager and the only way to get rid of it is restarting. Does anyone know how can I fix it? I had Opera, Atom and command prompt opened before it...
  4. Clear Transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear Transparent box on screen: If you can see the clear box down below it wont go away i dont know how to get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-transparent-box-on-screen/24f41087-3e4f-460c-a4ee-9148d8e277af
  5. Clear Transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear Transparent box on screen: If you can see the clear box down below it wont go away i dont know how to get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-transparent-box-on-screen/24f41087-3e4f-460c-a4ee-9148d8e277af
  6. Transparent Box with Loading Symbol When Hovered On Stuck On Screen Keeps Coming Back After...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent Box with Loading Symbol When Hovered On Stuck On Screen Keeps Coming Back After...: I have a strange, transparent box stuck at the bottom of my screen over the taskbar that shows a loading symbol when I hover over it. I have restarted the computer and it goes away but it comes back eventually. It sort of looks like a taskbar thumbnail preview that started...
  7. Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol: Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!...
  8. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  9. Transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent box on screen: Every now and then, a transparent rectangle appears on my screen. When I close a window or app, part of it remains on my home screen within the box. The first picture is without the remains of a window and it is hard to see due to a black background but the second picture...
  10. Message on screen keeps coming back.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Message on screen keeps coming back.: Hi. New to the forum, bit not to tek toys. I have recently set my PC from 8.1 to the free 10 upgrade offer. Everything's fine, 'Except' down in the bottom right hand corner a message keeps coming up.... "Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows." I have gone...