Windows 10: Transparent box

Discus and support Transparent box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get rid of this transparent box on right side of screen? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sporter_76, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Transparent box

How do I get rid of this transparent box on right side of screen?

Transparent box 92df88d5-3af7-48f9-b9e1-4477dc2a2e3b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Sporter_76, Dec 9, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Alan298 Win User

Transparent box

Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

Hi Guru
    Clicking on the star with the three bars just opens my favourite web page list
    Then clicking on Favourites Bar does nothing
    But I have just noticed that when I reduce the size of the Edge window the transparent box disappears and then reappears when I enlarge the window

Alan298, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Transparent box

1. Transparent box - Similar Threads - Transparent box

2. Transparent white box appears when I long press my touchscreen laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent white box appears when I long press my touchscreen laptop: Info: I have no third party apps installed aside from google chrome.A transparent white box appears when I long press the top section of a touchscreen on chrome, edge, settings, file explorer and the home screen. However, for settings, file explorer and home screen, the...
  3. Transparent white box appears when I long press my touchscreen laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent white box appears when I long press my touchscreen laptop: Info: I have no third party apps installed aside from google chrome.A transparent white box appears when I long press the top section of a touchscreen on chrome, edge, settings, file explorer and the home screen. However, for settings, file explorer and home screen, the...
  4. why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box: hello my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny yellow transparent box keeps on appearing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-cursor-keeps-on-dissapearing-with-a/d47c49ca-8c0e-4c72-8805-d97f4e2c20c5
  5. why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box

why does my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny transparent yellow box: hello my cursor keeps on dissapearing with a tiny yellow transparent box keeps on appearing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-cursor-keeps-on-dissapearing-with-a/d47c49ca-8c0e-4c72-8805-d97f4e2c20c5
  6. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  7. White transparent box top left screen

White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  8. Transparent box with green cross on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent box with green cross on screen: Anytime I use PowerPoint/word of which I pay $100 for, this box eventually comes up at some point after using a Ctrl command mostly undo. I tried restarting windows explorer and the computer obviously but it did not work. I tried to Google about my situation, however I only...
  9. Transparent box with green cross on screen

Transparent box with green cross on screen: Anytime I use PowerPoint/word of which I pay $100 for, this box eventually comes up at some point after using a Ctrl command mostly undo. I tried restarting windows explorer and the computer obviously but it did not work. I tried to Google about my situation, however I only...
  10. Pink transparent box at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pink transparent box at bottom of screen: how do i get rid of the pink transparent box at the bottom of my screen that is not my taskbar on windows 10 laptop. Just showed up today. I've tried all the personal settings adjustments, rebooted, etc but it won't go away. Thx for any help....