Windows 10: Transparent Calendar on Desktop

Discus and support Transparent Calendar on Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a transparent 4 month calendar displaying on my desktop (which displays random current dates). It does NOT display appointments or events.. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lobar, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Lobar Win User

Transparent Calendar on Desktop

I have a transparent 4 month calendar displaying on my desktop (which displays random current dates). It does NOT display appointments or events.. It is ONLY a calendar. I don't think it is associated with office 2014, but I don't know. I had webshots installed but have uninstalled it. I can't find any file/app/etc. which might be causing the display. Any ideas on how to remove it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Lobar

:)

Lobar, Sep 28, 2018

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Suhidu Win User
    Photoshop: Creating Transparent Images

• PNG supports Alpha Transparency, that is that the image can have different levels of alpha (or opacity) throughout.
    • GIF supports transparency too, but any part of the image can only be either transparent or opaque. There is no gradual shift, no "Alpha" level to adjust. (And transparency eats into 1/256 of your available colors.)
    • JPEG supports neither form of transparency.
    Internet Explorer did not support transparency in PNGs until IE7, I believe that it would show black instead of the page behind the PNG image. It did, however, support PNGs. (Which are still a great way to achieve a non-lossy, high-color image. (even without transparency))

Suhidu, Sep 28, 2018
  4. MBTG_1946 Win User

calendar on desktop?

I want to display the calendar on my desktop like in Windows 7, but I can't find the gadgets icon. How do I get to gadgets -- step by step?

MBTG_1946, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Transparent Calendar on Desktop - Similar Threads - Transparent Calendar Desktop

2. black transparent box on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    black transparent box on desktop: Hi ^^ , some people have black transparent box on desktop , and that the way i fix my problem 1-Open Geforce Experience 2-go to Settings > General 3-open IN-GAME OVERLAY 4-open Overlay settings 5-Go to HUD Layout > Set Position : OFF 6-Done *Party i Hope it help 172871
  3. calendar widget for desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calendar widget for desktop: As the title says, is there any way I can show my day's or week's schedule from either google calendar or outlook calendar on my windows 10 desktop? submitted by /u/saifprints [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kregkz/calendar_widget_for_desktop/
  4. transparent calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    transparent calendar: I have tried all the suggestions to get rid of this calendar, what the heck? https://www.dropbox.com/s/48j01s8463fb4is/Screenshot%202020-10-20%2012.32.20%282%29.png?dl=0...
  5. Family Calendar on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Calendar on desktop: Hi! I have a family and family calendar set up. The Family Calendar is available when using outlook live online. It comes up under "Groups > Your Family". However, it has disappeared from the Calendar App and Outlook app in Windows 10 on the desktop. I tried to add a new...
  6. add a calendar to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add a calendar to desktop: add a calendar to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-calendar-to-desktop/b96a980c-d043-4515-9c88-0319329f18f9
  7. google calendar on desktop

google calendar on desktop: How do I get google calendar on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar-on-desktop/033ea8f6-e3c7-49ba-86b6-9975be15a7e8
  8. Put Calendar on Desktop

Put Calendar on Desktop: Is there a way to put a calendar on my desktop? The instructions I followed did not really do the trick. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/put-calendar-on-desktop/bed9b3ca-1460-427d-a805-4335ec7860c3
  9. Transparent box on desktop

Transparent box on desktop: A transparent box with a think blue border keeps on appearing on my desktop screen and when i minimize a tab the screen glitches out and shows a cut out of the tab i just closed, however when I screenshot this only the border appears so I've attached a picture from my phone...
  10. Transparent desktop icon label background

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent desktop icon label background: When looking for a solution, all I have found is talk about drop shadows. I thought that was my issue until I looked up the definition for drop shadows, and that is not what I am referring to, I believe. I'm sure you all are familiar with this, but I will attach some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transparent calendar on desktop

2. Desktop transparent Calendar

3. transparent kalender desktop

4. how to make windows calender transparent,
  5. Kalender auf dem Desktop transparent,
  6. show a calendar on desktop windows 10,
  7. show calendar on desktop on pc,
  8. live calander wallpaper win10,
  9. how to display calendar on wallpaper windows 10,
  10. transparent calendar desktop widgets windows 10,
  11. transparent desktop calendar,