Windows 10: transparent color

Discus and support transparent color in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do you set a transparent color in a jpg with MSPaint?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChristLutheran, Oct 24, 2020.

1. transparent color

how do you set a transparent color in a jpg with MSPaint?

:)

ChristLutheran, Oct 24, 2020

2. Transparent color

Transparant is not a color. So if you don't use it for the homescreen as Linley mentions I think it is not possible to set the transarant color. (like you can in Photoshop)

Paul

Paul Willen, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Transparent color

Does anyone know how to set a transparent color in an image on a windows mobile standard device, or if there is already one that is transparent?

I've even tried Magic Pink (255,0,255) but doesnt work, with any image format.

deputy joe, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Suhidu Win User

transparent color

Photoshop: Creating Transparent Images

• PNG supports Alpha Transparency, that is that the image can have different levels of alpha (or opacity) throughout.
    • GIF supports transparency too, but any part of the image can only be either transparent or opaque. There is no gradual shift, no "Alpha" level to adjust. (And transparency eats into 1/256 of your available colors.)
    • JPEG supports neither form of transparency.
    Internet Explorer did not support transparency in PNGs until IE7, I believe that it would show black instead of the page behind the PNG image. It did, however, support PNGs. (Which are still a great way to achieve a non-lossy, high-color image. (even without transparency))

Suhidu, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

transparent color

1. transparent color - Similar Threads - transparent color

2. Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color: Copied image from the older similar question, I'm a different person but I have also had this issue on and off, its currently happening now, 2 years later. Fix your stuff MS!...
  3. Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color: Copied image from the older similar question, I'm a different person but I have also had this issue on and off, its currently happening now, 2 years later. Fix your stuff MS!...
  4. Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes: Hello, everyone!Find some bad issue: I've installed Windows 11 pro about 2 weeks ago and just watching a bug - system apps have transparent buttons or just text color.For example:hover mouse over view button of "Paint" and save button of "Notepad" is unreadable on a...
  6. Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes: Hello, everyone!Find some bad issue: I've installed Windows 11 pro about 2 weeks ago and just watching a bug - system apps have transparent buttons or just text color.For example:hover mouse over view button of "Paint" and save button of "Notepad" is unreadable on a...
  7. Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design.: You can apparently do this. https://reddit.com/link/ni6xue/video/cu910bs6ik071/player submitted by /u/Ok_Lingonberry_5859 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ni6xue/changing_the_start_menu_transparency_and_color/
  8. How can I change app shortcut background color on desktop to transparent

How can I change app shortcut background color on desktop to transparent: How can I change background color of the app shortcut to transparent like other program shortcuts? It does not seem beautiful and does not match the other program shortcuts. [ATTACH]...
  9. windows 10 start full screen icons tile no color and semi transparent

windows 10 start full screen icons tile no color and semi transparent: hi, i recently installed windows on a new ssd, and i notice that the color around the icons is gone in full screen start only google chrome has color. i haven't found any help with this issue, i tried switching everything on personalization but nothing. when i drag and move...
  10. why did the color changed from blue to transparent

why did the color changed from blue to transparent: that thing when you select things on the desktop it changed colour its blue normally[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-the-color-changed-from-blue-to-transparent/c9356414-9061-493f-ba1f-ed0b7ad00eca