Windows 10: Transparent control bar

Discus and support Transparent control bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, how I can make the control bar of every program that i open into a transparent bar like in this photos: [ATTACH]Then: [ATTACH]I have windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkTheBrain, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Transparent control bar

Hi, how I can make the control bar of every program that i open into a transparent bar like in this photos:

Transparent control bar 76ee300c-3527-4f48-b82e-11f9c821aed4?upload=true.jpg Then:

Transparent control bar f0fa6982-4909-4cca-89a7-3b7ca8867fac?upload=true.jpg I have windows 10.

:)

MarkTheBrain, Mar 31, 2019
  2. kouzou Win User

Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature

Oh thanks for the suggestion.
    I will try that out and I hope it works for me too.

kouzou, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Suhidu Win User

Transparent control bar

Photoshop: Creating Transparent Images

• PNG supports Alpha Transparency, that is that the image can have different levels of alpha (or opacity) throughout.
    • GIF supports transparency too, but any part of the image can only be either transparent or opaque. There is no gradual shift, no "Alpha" level to adjust. (And transparency eats into 1/256 of your available colors.)
    • JPEG supports neither form of transparency.
    Internet Explorer did not support transparency in PNGs until IE7, I believe that it would show black instead of the page behind the PNG image. It did, however, support PNGs. (Which are still a great way to achieve a non-lossy, high-color image. (even without transparency))

Suhidu, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Transparent control bar

1. Transparent control bar - Similar Threads - Transparent control bar

2. semi-transparent bar on the side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    semi-transparent bar on the side of the screen: Since today, there has been a semi-transparent black box on the side of my screen. How do i close it? I have tried restarting the computer but it remains there. I don't think I enabled anything that lead to this. The bar would not show in screenshots, so I took a picture with...
  3. semi-transparent bar on the side of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    semi-transparent bar on the side of the screen: Since today, there has been a semi-transparent black box on the side of my screen. How do i close it? I have tried restarting the computer but it remains there. I don't think I enabled anything that lead to this. The bar would not show in screenshots, so I took a picture with...
  4. There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a transparent bar under my taskbar: so i turned on my computer and there's this one bar under my task bar , i dont know what this is , why it's here and how do i take this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-transparent-bar-under-my-taskbar/ce3df7d2-c7d4-4885-a6a3-b40d95251188
  5. There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a transparent bar under my taskbar: so i turned on my computer and there's this one bar under my task bar , i dont know what this is , why it's here and how do i take this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-transparent-bar-under-my-taskbar/ce3df7d2-c7d4-4885-a6a3-b40d95251188
  6. There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Task bar turning transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar turning transparent: [IMG] Hi, usually my taskbar looks like this: https://preview.redd.it/ym02jrjrihz51.png?width=1153&format=png&auto=webp&s=1033ed31d609c77286583adcf98abd12bf885bba But when I change my convertible into tablet mode and return back to standard mode, the taskbar turns...
  8. Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent

Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent: Hi, After upgrading to Windows 10 1903, I noticed you guys split up the Cortana buttons and the Search bar ("Type here to search"). Because I am on dark windows theme and a light app theme, the search bar is a complete eye sore. It literally is a giant white box amidst a...
  9. Icons on Task bar transparent (Hidden)

Icons on Task bar transparent (Hidden): Hi All, I have a issue with my windows 10 OS. The Icons are in task bar hidden. Please refer the attachment. But this only effects to applications like calc, Calendar , Camera etc. Apps like word , excel, pdf showing without any issues. Previously I had issue with the...
  10. How bar applications...transparent

How bar applications...transparent: I see many themes with bar applications trasparent, but i dont understand in which way i can obtain this Thank Hispa 57143