Windows 10: Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Discus and support Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZacharyMcMullan, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double click it, it disappears and my desktop reappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen 4949fe7f-00c6-49db-bec1-8844e2e43565?upload=true.png

:)

ZacharyMcMullan, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Alan298 Win User

Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen
    I is always there irrespective of what program I am using
    Clicking on it does nothing and I cant drag it
    I am using Bitdefender antivirus and a full system scan has not shown any problem
    When I try to print the screen the box doesn't show so I have attached a photo showing it
    Any advice on what it is and how to remove it would be appreciated

Alan298, Sep 23, 2018
  3. [N8 bug ?] Permanent blue meter on top right corner of the screen ?

Permanent blue digits on the top right hand corner after installing IBM's Lotus Notes and a restart. So much for programming. Any suggestions?

alexhm---01, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

This is the same section of my Edge on a Notebook with Win10 Version 1803 Build 17134.112 [latest], doesn't have that box with the star:

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen [​IMG]

Could it be a third-party add-on/extension doing it?
    Also, it doesn't show in Firefox.

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen [​IMG]

Berton, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

1. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen - Similar Threads - Transparent rectangle top

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  6. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  7. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

8. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  9. Grey icon top right corner of screen

Grey icon top right corner of screen: Hello, I've intermittently been seeing a grey icon appear on the top right corner of my screen. It won't disappear until I reboot. Does anyone know what it could possibly be related to? [ATTACH]...
  10. white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen: Hi! I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized and it is there always. Only when shutting down and few seconds after opening its away. I have windows 10. The box is just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface tablet transparent rectangle top right

2. transparent counter screen

3. square light in the upper right hand corner of my eye

4. square in top right corner of screeen,
  5. light square in corner of monitor windows 10,
  6. light square in corner of monitor,
  7. transparent blue rectangle box on windows desktop,
  8. transparent square on screen windows 10,
  9. transparent windows top right of my screen,
  10. transperant screen top right corner gpu,
  11. what is smudged square in upper right corner of movie,