Windows 10: Transparent Region In Windows Search While Click On Search Area Using Mouse

Discus and support Transparent Region In Windows Search While Click On Search Area Using Mouse in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello community, today I do a clean of Windows 10, 2004 in my laptop. After that when I click on windows search area, just a transparent thing pop-up... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BINOYGHOSH, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Transparent Region In Windows Search While Click On Search Area Using Mouse

Hello community, today I do a clean of Windows 10, 2004 in my laptop. After that when I click on windows search area, just a transparent thing pop-up and I can't type anything there. Here's the screenshot.

Transparent Region In Windows Search While Click On Search Area Using Mouse 3865cd20-f4a7-486c-a5fa-2de6b1618603?upload=true.png

But, if I press Win key then, search is working perfectly. After installing Windows 10, I installed the following windows updates and KB4577063 was in optional update which fixed mybattery saver issue in quick action.

Transparent Region In Windows Search While Click On Search Area Using Mouse 6dbc2cfd-4df3-4214-9992-a385a62ac94a?upload=true.png

Is there any fix for this?

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Oct 4, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 4, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Search Question

Which is why I suggested he try there instead. TPU is too limited of a user base to search here alone for anything gaming related.

rtwjunkie, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Nielsc Win User

Transparent Region In Windows Search While Click On Search Area Using Mouse

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

OK found the solution, a classic workaround:

Go to US Proxy List - Free Proxy List
    Pick a proxy with SSL
    Set it as proxy in Control Panel | Internet Options | Connections | LAN Settings
    Test it by going to google.com
    If you do NOT see a "Use Google.xxxx" (xxxx is a contry-specific TLD such as .co.th, .co.uk, etc) then you can go to next step
    If you DO see a "Use Google.xxxx" (xxxx is a contry-specific TLD such as .co.th, .co.uk, etc) then try another proxy

Next step:
    Now you can follow the standard switch of search engine as per here:
    Microsoft Edge Search Engine - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Basically unless Google sees you as being in the USA it will force the localized google search engine URL on you, like it or not.

Nielsc, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Transparent Region In Windows Search While Click On Search Area Using Mouse

1. Transparent Region In Windows Search While Click On Search Area Using Mouse - Similar Threads - Transparent Region Search

2. Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar: Please guide me how to remove this transparent window , its all above the windows on screen causing that particular area unresponsive loading continuously . Regards....
  3. Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar: Please guide me how to remove this transparent window , its all above the windows on screen causing that particular area unresponsive loading continuously . Regards....
  4. Cannot Click/Use Windows Search Bar.

in Cortana
    Cannot Click/Use Windows Search Bar.: I am unable to access the search bar on my taskbar. I cannot click it at all. Cortana and the Windows button still work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-clickuse-windows-search-bar/ba09c81d-9ea7-4d4a-834b-e67f6d4e58d7
  5. Transparent search background is missing

in Cortana
    Transparent search background is missing: HiMy transparent search background is missing. I tried many methods on google. all of them doesn't work. And I found an effect picture on internet.Can you help me?thanks a lotSpecification : Win10 Pro 20H2 19042.928 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  6. Making search box transparent

in Cortana
    Making search box transparent: İ want to search box transparent. İ didn't find any solution for it but who can help me about it? info: Windows 10 20H2 19042.685 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-search-box-transparent/23f19b04-3549-4695-a360-1f7890712336
  7. Gray area over windows search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray area over windows search: Occasionally whenever I type something into my windows search box. A gray rectangle covers up about 80% of the search[ATTACH] This seems to happen especially whenever my computer has updated recently. Seriously, whenever I update it, bugs start popping up such as my audio...
  8. Mouse click not working on Google Search Suggestion Box

in Browsers and Email
    Mouse click not working on Google Search Suggestion Box: I did about two hours of research on this, and only found several similar issue, and none seem to have had a real fix. Some say it randomly stopped working, and then randomly started working again, and just about all said they reset about everything they can think of (which I...
  9. bug windows search mouse click?

in Windows 10 Support
    bug windows search mouse click?: the writings texts should stand still and not disappear jXt1IGWBT4I 140928
  10. Can't use mouse to select search result through search box.

in Cortana
    Can't use mouse to select search result through search box.: After updating to Windows 10 October Update (re-released one), I can't select anything from result screen using my mouse. I can do so using cursor keys though. Any solution for it? My Windows 10 build is 17763.134. Also, this happens too. [ATTACH]...