Windows 10: Transparent search background is missing

Discus and support Transparent search background is missing in Cortana to solve the problem; HiMy transparent search background is missing. I tried many methods on google. all of them doesn't work. And I found an effect picture on internet.Can... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by user od204, May 9, 2021.

1. Transparent search background is missing

HiMy transparent search background is missing. I tried many methods on google. all of them doesn't work. And I found an effect picture on internet.Can you help me?thanks a lotSpecification : Win10 Pro 20H2 19042.928 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

user od204, May 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 9, 2021
  3. PNG Transparent in background

Hi, i have a png with transparent background. Can i use it as desktop wallpaper and use a solid color in the background so it can visible behind my image?. When i do it the png background appears in black color. Is there a way to make it transparent?.

Thanks

AndreiDe La Rosa, May 9, 2021
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Transparent search background is missing

Power Point issues with importing PNG files with transparent backgrounds

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Does the issue occur with any other application or printing the picture without importing it to any application?
    • Does the page/image display the transparent background in print preview?
    • Does the issue occur with any other image format?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, so that we can look into it and suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

If the issue is specific to Microsoft Office apps like PowerPoint, I would request you to re-post your question in Microsoft Answers
    Office Forum stating that the issue is specific with Office apps.

We look forward to your reply,

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Transparent search background is missing

1. Transparent search background is missing - Similar Threads - Transparent search background

2. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  3. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  4. Clear/transparent icon backgrounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear/transparent icon backgrounds: Yes, I googled it. everyone wants me to buy special/expensive software I can't afford or suggests things that don't work for PCs.Other's say there's a way to right click an image and make a specific color transparent... but only if you're using a cell phone.This is being used...
  5. Clear/transparent icon backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear/transparent icon backgrounds: Yes, I googled it. everyone wants me to buy special/expensive software I can't afford or suggests things that don't work for PCs.Other's say there's a way to right click an image and make a specific color transparent... but only if you're using a cell phone.This is being used...
  6. Clear/transparent icon backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent?: Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent? submitted by /u/ChocolateBanana134 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8ph7p/is_it_possible_to_make_the_cortana_search/
  8. Snip & Sketch with transparent background

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snip & Sketch with transparent background: Is it possible to take an custom screenshot ho could have transparent background? I mean that white borders, if not can someone tell me an program with this feature? [ATTACH]...
  9. Transparent background black

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transparent background black: I've had this problem for sometime. Where my transparent background in my thumbnails are black. With black lines it's almost impossible to even see what the pictures is. [ATTACH] I have not trouble viewing them in photos [ATTACH] If someone can help me with this...
  10. Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Background Transparency in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching...