Windows 10: Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea...

Discus and support Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Igorzlasu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Igorzlasu, May 5, 2020.

1. Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea...

/u/Igorzlasu, May 5, 2020
  2. TomBrad95 Win User

Transparent tiles

The apps don't automatically change to transparent tiles, the developers need to add this feature to their apps, until recently the xbox apps, music, games and videos were all non-transparent but in a recent update this changed. If you check your 23 app
    updates you might find the apps listed with an update available to them to add the transparency but there is also some apps in the store that give other apps transparent tiles.

TomBrad95, May 23, 2020
  3. Transparency Effect

Hello,

I've just installed a windows 10 and when selecting the option of Transparency Effect in the Personalization settings my taskbar became totally invisible and transparent, which is a very pretty looking thing. However, after restarting my laptop, it just became
    normal, I tried to switch the Transparency Effect on and off but still, nothing changes. Any solution for this?

KyrillosShaker, May 23, 2020
  4. Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea...

Transparent Tiles, Transparent File Explorer and more!!

Hey everyone! Just thought I would show you some screenshots of a transparency effect anyone can achieve using an application called Glass2k. This program allows any application including Universal Windows Apps, as well as the Action Center, Smart menu including tiles and file explorer.

Obviously some of you guys are not interested in any transparency effects but the possibilities to be creative are endless. In the screenshots some of the images use a blurred background, and the others aren't so your able to gauge different effects.

Glass2k also allows you to change how high the transparency it set too, with each app or menu set to different transparency level if be.

TUTROIAL:

1. Download the application (GLASS2K) - Glass2k : Chime Softwares

2. Run the application.

3. The icon should show in the taskbar icons. Open it. Click settings.

4. Enable Auto-Load Glass2k everytime windows starts.

5. Enable Auto-Remember every window Transparency settings.

6. Disable Transparency Popup: Right Click

7. For the keyboard shortcut I use +Alt + Clrl.

8. To change an applications transparency hold alt + ctrl and use the numpad to change the value of transparency.

9. You will have to run Glass2k every time windows starts unfortunately.

10. To add transparency to the Start menu tiles: Open the start menu and click the grouped tiles headerbox. Now click and hold ALT+CTRL and while holding use the numeral pad to change the transparency levels. Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea... :)

Start Menu - Taskbar and Action Center (Blur)

Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea... [​IMG]

Start Menu - Taskbar and Action Center (WITHOUT Blur)

Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea... [​IMG]

Groove Music (Blur)

Groove Music (WITHOUT Blur)

File Explorer - Also using QTTABBAR

Settings App

Cortana

YOU CAN EVEN ADD TRANSPARENCY TO CORTANA!

cageappleby, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea...

1. Transparent sidebar in settings and spotlight effect on tiles around cursor, have no idea... - Similar Threads - Transparent sidebar settings

2. Transparency effects not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparency effects not working: I have turned on transparency effects but none of my apps like settings, file explorer, taskbar, photos are turning translucent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparency-effects-not-working/0cb3ff19-7939-4939-94fc-668d4a89340b
  3. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transparency Effects: I have HP p6203w - AMD Athlontm II X2 215 Processor 2.70 GHz with Windows 10 Home - 20H2 - 19042.985. Since my update, the Transparency Effects in Settings causes my display to malfunction. The start menu will be too transparent and some windows such as UPDATE will flicker...
  4. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency Effects: Hello, I had problems with the transparency effects where the taskbar was getting fully transparent. Well, now that problem is solved. But, when I log on to my computer, the taskbar is translucent, but the start menu doesn't immediately. After using my PC for about 45...
  5. Transparency Effects

Transparency Effects: Hi, I have a problem with the transparency effects now-a-days. When I turn it on, my taskbar gets fully transparent which I don't like. And the effect doesn't work on the start menu, action center, etc. Please help me. Is that a feature or a bug? If it is a feature, then add...
  6. Transparency effect

Transparency effect: After a recent update in Windows 10, I am seeing that every time I open my laptop the transparency effect of the task bar turns to a deep blue color. When i check in the settings it shows that the transparency effect is still on. Is this some kind of bug, please help....
  7. Transparency effect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency effect: Is it possible to have all the transparency effects enabled (e.g. start menu, lockscreen, phone app, etc) but disable it on just the taskbar? submitted by /u/SirResetti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxsr3z/transparency_effect/
  8. Strange tiling effect around any open application windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange tiling effect around any open application windows: For about a week and a half now, I have been having this weird tiling effect/glitch that appears around my windows whenever they are not open in "maximized" mode. I attached a screenshot to get an idea of what I am seeing. As I am writing this post, I am also noticing that...
  9. Transparency Effects Not working

Transparency Effects Not working: I've found that my transparency effect is not working. The computer is Lenovo Thinkpad Extreme, purchased in Jan, 2019. Windows 10 Pro 1909, Build 18363.592 When it's off [ATTACH] When it's on [ATTACH] Obviously, the Task Bar is working. Does anyone meet the same...
  10. Transparency effects.

Transparency effects.: Hi, I have came across with an issue in windows 10. I can't seem to get transparency effects to work, it only works for a second and makes it a solid color again....