Windows 10: Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update

Discus and support Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone tell me how to remove the clear square that has suddenly appeared after I did an Update and Restart today?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kieran Shirey, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update

Can someone tell me how to remove the clear square that has suddenly appeared after I did an Update and Restart today? Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update 99fe5c5c-c182-4fed-a1e8-8687867527a0?upload=true.jpg

:)

Kieran Shirey, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

The Bar is a Media Transport within Windows,
    all kinds of apps use it...
    (some well, some not so well!!!) *Wink

Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Martinz Win User
    Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

Hi,
    I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen.

How do I fix that?

Martinz, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update

duplicate screen in top left corner

How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner

KarenPowers1, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update

1. Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update - Similar Threads - Transparent square top

2. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  3. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  4. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  5. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  6. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  7. Transparent squares in corner of all apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transparent squares in corner of all apps: [ATTACH]as you can see in the bottom left of all of my apps there is a transparent square https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-squares-in-corner-of-all-apps/2a7e914f-a0ca-49cc-89e3-29a2c8960573
  8. Small transparent box on top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  9. duplicate screen in top left corner

duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838
  10. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen: Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double click it, it disappears and my desktop reappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently.[ATTACH]...