Windows 10: Transparent squares in corner of all apps

Discus and support Transparent squares in corner of all apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]as you can see in the bottom left of all of my apps there is a transparent square... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Spencerwestbrook, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Transparent squares in corner of all apps

Transparent squares in corner of all apps 77356cc6-72c1-4031-a327-7ae99261ca81?upload=true.png as you can see in the bottom left of all of my apps there is a transparent square

:)

Spencerwestbrook, Aug 19, 2020
  2. Raniel V. Win User

Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I found an article with a similar issue that you're experiencing with the transparent square. Kindly follow the steps provided by Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20 and see if it works for you:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Aug 19, 2020
  3. EileenD. Win User
    Vibrating Mouse Arrow & Transparent square in lower right hand corner of screen

I have Windows 10. My computer was in sleep mode today for 2 hours and when I returned there was a transparent square in the lower right hand corner of my screen (right by date/time and notes) that
    contains a mouse arrow. Meanwhile since this has appeared, MY wireless Microsoft Mouse arrow, is vibrating and disappearing. The pointer in the square changes from arrow to finger as I use my wireless mouse, which is making my life increasingly difficult.
    I changed the batteries and checked settings. Everything seems to be as it should be. Can someone help me resolve this, please?

EileenD., Aug 19, 2020
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Transparent squares in corner of all apps

apps corner kids corner

Hi,

Some features on your device will be modified or removed once you install Windows 10 Anniversary Update or Windows 10 Creators Update on your phone. For comments, feedback and suggestions, we suggest that you use Windows Feedback Hub app. The app gathers
    reports and suggestions to help make Windows better.

To send a suggestion, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more help.

Arnie Est, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Transparent squares in corner of all apps

1. Transparent squares in corner of all apps - Similar Threads - Transparent squares corner

2. Transparent square affecting the mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent square affecting the mouse: There is a transparent square near the top of my Windows 11 laptop that affects my mouse. It started as two transparent dots, but as I search and try to find fixes, the two dots disappeared, and I was left with the square. Sometimes it completely disables the mouse and I am...
  3. Transparent square affecting the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent square affecting the mouse: There is a transparent square near the top of my Windows 11 laptop that affects my mouse. It started as two transparent dots, but as I search and try to find fixes, the two dots disappeared, and I was left with the square. Sometimes it completely disables the mouse and I am...
  4. A black square at the corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A black square at the corner of the screen: [ATTACH] It shows and disappears all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-black-square-at-the-corner-of-the-screen/13571b51-7306-4e96-ab11-b413ea67d04a
  5. Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update

Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update: Can someone tell me how to remove the clear square that has suddenly appeared after I did an Update and Restart today?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-square-on-top-left-corner-of-screen/ca97464e-08ad-4507-82eb-ad138eb94937
  6. How can I get rid of that semi-transparent square on the bottom right corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of that semi-transparent square on the bottom right corner of the screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cristian_h_r [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e4muoa/how_can_i_get_rid_of_that_semitransparent_square/
  7. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  8. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen: Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double click it, it disappears and my desktop reappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently.[ATTACH]...
  9. Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen: I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen I is always there irrespective of what program I am using Clicking on it does nothing and I cant drag it I am using Bitdefender antivirus and a full system scan has not...
  10. Is there a way to make account pictures square and/or transparent?

Is there a way to make account pictures square and/or transparent?: Is there a mod or something out there (or a registry edit maybe?) that will make the profile pictures for accounts square instead of circular, and use a transparent background? I have a custom image I'd like to use, but it gets rendered with a black background and parts get...