Windows 10: Transparent start menu?

Discus and support Transparent start menu? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I didn't use this OS for a long and after coming back I've noticed that the start menu isn't transparent anymore? The taskbar is (and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ResponsibleMirror, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Transparent start menu?

Hello, I didn't use this OS for a long and after coming back I've noticed that the start menu isn't transparent anymore? The taskbar is (and it's blurry somewhy), but the start menu is dark gray. I think it was like this after the white theme update, not sure... Is there a way to make it transparent? Thank you.

submitted by /u/ResponsibleMirror
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ResponsibleMirror, Jul 3, 2020

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Start Menu Not Transparent

I assume that Transparency effects under Settings >
    Personalization > Colors is Off when you took the screenshot. You can check the image below for a comparison between
    Transparency effects being enabled and disabled.

Transparent start menu? 596f3861-2a04-448e-9600-cd1a171882bf?upload=true.png

We were somehow able to replicate the issue by disabling both the
    Transparency effects and Use Start full screen. If we enable the
    Start full screen and Transparency effect at the same time, it will result in a black background. We were able to get the transparency back by disabling
    Use Start full screen, hit the Start button, and then enable
    Use Start full screen again. Please let me know if you encounter the same results when you performed these steps.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Transparent start menu?

Start Menu Not Transparent

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

It is unusual that the transparency disappears when you disable the full screen option.

I would suggest you try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps given in the help article below:

Set up accounts

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Transparent start menu?

1. Transparent start menu? - Similar Threads - Transparent start menu

2. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  3. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  4. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Transparent Start menu

Transparent Start menu: Is there a way to make the start menu transparent? TranslucentTB app from Microsoft store makes the taskbar transparent but not the start menu. Everywhere I look they use third part software which doesn't seem safe.Personalize>colour>transparency effect is turned on...
  6. transparency of start menu!

transparency of start menu!: i do not have my start menu transparent even though the task bar is . Can i hope for a reply as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparency-of-start-menu/c6184f84-74fe-45f1-b9ff-b26a3c4b7eb7
  7. Transparent start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparent start menu?: I've been looking around for the last few days trying to find a way to make the start menu completely transparent. And to no avail, nothing works. So if anyone knows a surefire way to make it so it is transparent (not translucent) please tell me submitted by /u/PeakCartoon...
  8. Start menu not transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not transparent: My start menu won't turn transparent or translucent. I have enabled transparency and have tried all the regedits after googling, non of them work. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments]...
  9. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: i currently have the transparency turned on and the colors are to my liking but I was wondering is there a way to make the background more transparent and to change the icons background color for messed up icons. What I want to do is make the main part a bit more transparent...
  10. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: Is there any way to change the transparency/colour intensity of the start menu? Classic Start Menu allowed me to change the transparency of the task bar and I'm left with this Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet So far i couldn't find any program/tweak to change...