Windows 10: Transparent Start menu

Discus and support Transparent Start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to make the start menu transparent? TranslucentTB app from Microsoft store makes the taskbar transparent but not the start menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AhmedMostafa-2409, May 2, 2021.

1. Transparent Start menu

Is there a way to make the start menu transparent? TranslucentTB app from Microsoft store makes the taskbar transparent but not the start menu. Everywhere I look they use third part software which doesn't seem safe.Personalize>colour>transparency effect is turned on

:)

AhmedMostafa-2409, May 2, 2021

2. Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

I was wondering is there a way to make the background 100%.

I have followed these steps but it doesn't work.

How to Increase the Transparency of Windows 10 Start Menu and Taskbar

I guess it'll work in previous versions.

I know there are programs that do this but I don't want to use any.

ApprehensiveAmo, May 2, 2021
  3. mnc76 Win User
    Start Menu Not Transparent

I have the exact issue. And YES, I have ensured that 'transparency effects' is ON in Colors settings menu.

The task bar looks fine, its just the start menu that is no longer transparent.

mnc76, May 2, 2021
  4. Aole4 Win User

Transparent Start menu

Start menu icons are not transparent

Start menu icons are not appearing transparent. Any suggestions how to fix this?

Thanks!

Transparent Start menu 735b0355-8e57-49b5-988a-dad901e9a9f1?upload=true.png

Aole4, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Transparent Start menu

1. Transparent Start menu - Similar Threads - Transparent Start menu

2. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  3. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  4. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. transparency of start menu!

transparency of start menu!: i do not have my start menu transparent even though the task bar is . Can i hope for a reply as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparency-of-start-menu/c6184f84-74fe-45f1-b9ff-b26a3c4b7eb7
  6. Transparent start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparent start menu?: Hello, I didn't use this OS for a long and after coming back I've noticed that the start menu isn't transparent anymore? The taskbar is (and it's blurry somewhy), but the start menu is dark gray. I think it was like this after the white theme update, not sure... Is there a...
  7. Transparent start menu?

Transparent start menu?: I've been looking around for the last few days trying to find a way to make the start menu completely transparent. And to no avail, nothing works. So if anyone knows a surefire way to make it so it is transparent (not translucent) please tell me submitted by /u/PeakCartoon...
  8. Start menu not transparent

Start menu not transparent: My start menu won't turn transparent or translucent. I have enabled transparency and have tried all the regedits after googling, non of them work. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments]...
  9. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: i currently have the transparency turned on and the colors are to my liking but I was wondering is there a way to make the background more transparent and to change the icons background color for messed up icons. What I want to do is make the main part a bit more transparent...
  10. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: Is there any way to change the transparency/colour intensity of the start menu? Classic Start Menu allowed me to change the transparency of the task bar and I'm left with this Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet So far i couldn't find any program/tweak to change...