Windows 10: Transparent/useless taskbar behind the actual taskbar

Discus and support Transparent/useless taskbar behind the actual taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason, months ago this "other" taskbar appeared behind the actual taskbarIt doesn't disappear with anything, and even if i hide the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Unknown906UT, May 18, 2024.

1. Transparent/useless taskbar behind the actual taskbar

For some reason, months ago this "other" taskbar appeared behind the actual taskbarIt doesn't disappear with anything, and even if i hide the taskbar or play a fullscreen videogame, it is still here.Also i don't remember when it started to appear.I have Windows 11.Photos:

:)

Unknown906UT, May 18, 2024

2. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 18, 2024
  3. Frick Win User
    Remove (open) programs from taskbar

Tried Xneat, and it wasn't exactly that.. You could mostly rearrange and make the taskbar transparent. I think newtekie is right that ultramon is the best way to go.

Frick, May 18, 2024
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Transparent/useless taskbar behind the actual taskbar

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

It doubles it, at least in the way he wants, I don't know what you want. The taskbar on the second monitor is seperate from the taskbar on the first. The programs open on the second monitor show up on the second task bar.

newtekie1, May 18, 2024
Thema:

Transparent/useless taskbar behind the actual taskbar

1. Transparent/useless taskbar behind the actual taskbar - Similar Threads - Transparent useless taskbar

2. Transparent/useless taskbar behind the actual taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent/useless taskbar behind the actual taskbar: For some reason, months ago this "other" taskbar appeared behind the actual taskbarIt doesn't disappear with anything, and even if i hide the taskbar or play a fullscreen videogame, it is still here.Also i don't remember when it started to appear.I have Windows 11.Photos:...
  3. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  4. Transparent taskbar

Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  5. Taskbar is now useless

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar is now useless: My taskbar is not working. It got white and not clickable at all. Even on the system tray all icons are not working as well. I dont know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-is-now-useless/57a53e51-a3d0-4b1e-9cbd-57cf7f6ca7ab
  6. Taskbar is now useless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is now useless: My taskbar is not working. It got white and not clickable at all. Even on the system tray all icons are not working as well. I dont know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-is-now-useless/57a53e51-a3d0-4b1e-9cbd-57cf7f6ca7ab
  7. Taskbar is now useless

8. taskbar transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar transparency: with transparency effects enabled the taskbar became completely transparent :[ATTACH] [ATTACH] the start menu is still the same though is this a new feature or bug?...
  9. Actually transparent taskbar (finally)!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Actually transparent taskbar (finally)!: [ATTACH] My Windows 10 system just took the 2004 update and guess what, I notice that my taskbar's gone completely transparent! It usually can be set to translucent which is nice, but now there's no edge between the bar and the rest of the home screen window - looks very...
  10. Useless Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Useless Taskbar: Problem: Can't use Cortana search, open notifications or open the start menu. Can't run Insider Hub either I've been searching google all day and tried several methods with no results. * I created a powershell.exe file on the desktop and ran as administrator to use the...