Windows 10: Trash Bin properties set but not operating

Discus and support Trash Bin properties set but not operating in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI I have the problem of my trash bin not showing any deleted items if more than three days old. I have set the space available at 1000Mb (on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lojong, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Lojong Win User

Trash Bin properties set but not operating

HI

I have the problem of my trash bin not showing any deleted items if more than three days old. I have set the space available at 1000Mb (on a partition of 110Gb.) In spite of refreshing and restarting my laptop, I am unable to restore the trash bin to fill until I wish to empty it. Not urgent until I need to recover an item.

I have - Version10.0.18362 Build 18362

Any help much appreciated

All best wishes and stay safe

:)

Lojong, Nov 16, 2020

2. Trash Bin Disappearence

I tried your suggestion and it did not work right away. However, I kept at it and the trash bin finally appeared. I cannot tell you exactly what I did. Trash bin is back.

thanks

Care Valkanas, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Trash Bin Disappearence

My Trash Bin icon has disappeared from my desktop. I have gone through the "Settings...etc" but with not luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Care Valkanas, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Trash Bin properties set but not operating

trash bin

How do I find the trash bin on my computer?

JacquelineDow, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Trash Bin properties set but not operating

1. Trash Bin properties set but not operating - Similar Threads - Trash Bin properties

2. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    operating system is not microsoft property: title says it.. well, SOME of the operating system is not microsoft property, rather a conglomerate of other entities have a hand in it.. is that strange?...
  3. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Gaming
    operating system is not microsoft property: title says it.. well, SOME of the operating system is not microsoft property, rather a conglomerate of other entities have a hand in it.. is that strange?...
  4. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PRE-TRASH & Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PRE-TRASH & Recycle Bin: Hello y'all. So a few years ago while i was helping at an it dept I saw that in every desktop of every computer there was a PRE-TRASH Recycle Bin next to the real Recycle bin. the way it worked was that every file you "deleted" went into the pre trash one and, from there, you...
  6. Remove desktop trash bin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove desktop trash bin: Is there some way to remove the trash bin from the desktop and add a shortcut of it to quick access? submitted by /u/Sir_Axolot12345 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip4urv/remove_desktop_trash_bin/
  7. trash bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    trash bin: I'm using outlook to read my emails from GoDaddy. Once i delete my emails they do not go to the trash bin. I cant find where they go. Help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/c60f37d3-4cc5-4822-bafa-dffb8b392df4
  8. Trash Bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trash Bin: Can't find my Trash Bin anywhere ! Windows 10 -PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/adc5bb47-d541-4305-aef1-173560680b14
  9. trash bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trash bin: ?? I can not find it on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/d62b3ed6-a5ff-4a24-92ce-3f4dec75ed03"
  10. Recycle Bin Properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin Properties: Hello, Recently I deleted some large folder. Got this message :"The folder contains items whose names are too long for the Recycle Bin." So if I want to recover the folder from the Recycle Bin, these files will be missing. Is there some way to "repair" it ? Answers will be...