Windows 10: Trash deleted

Discus and support Trash deleted in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Previously when I tried to delete messages from my phone phone is new for me so I learn a lot from trial & error--had very old phone before!! it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Coreen2v, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Coreen2v Win User

Trash deleted

Previously when I tried to delete messages from my phone phone is new for me so I learn a lot from trial & error--had very old phone before!! it would delete them on my phone but never carried thru to my laptop. So when I got the suggestion on my phone to delete trash to make more room on my phone, I thought it wouldn't carry over to my laptop anyway, so what could it harm? Well THEN it DID carry over to laptop!! Is there a way to get it back on my laptop? Sometimes I need to search trash for something I deleted a while ago.

:)

Coreen2v, Apr 22, 2020

2. how to delete mail in trash folder in windows 10 at one time not one by one.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

To delete multiple e-mails together, kindly follow the steps given below:

• Open Trash folder in Mail app.
    • Click on Selection Mode icon on the top right of the Mail list.
    • Check all the mail that you want to delete. Select all mail to empty
      Trash folder.
    • Click on the Delete icon on the top right of the Mail list after selecting the mails.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 22, 2020
  3. how to delete mail in trash folder in windows 10 at one time not one by one.

Hi

Do you mean to say there is no "delete all" with out having to check each box.

Which may be ok for half a dozen emails.

But when you have 100 its a bit of a drag.

Think I'll return to thunderbird.

KB

bennett.keith, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Vijay B Win User

Trash deleted

how to delete my trash in 10

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Are you referring to the trash in Recycle Bin?

If you are referring to the trash in recycle bun, then if you have trash in the recycle bin, you can right click on the Recycle bin and click on Empty Recycle bin.

If you are not referring to the trash in recycle bin, then I would suggest you to provide us more information to assist you further.

Vijay B, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Trash deleted

1. Trash deleted - Similar Threads - Trash deleted

2. How to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP?: Hello Everyone :May i ask on how to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP? Is it possible? Because all i can see is linked inbox, sent items, drafts and outbox.Thank you in advance :Regards,Kim...
  3. How to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP?: Hello Everyone :May i ask on how to add linked trash/delete on all my account in MAIL AND CALENDAR APP? Is it possible? Because all i can see is linked inbox, sent items, drafts and outbox.Thank you in advance :Regards,Kim...
  4. Mail app...trash NOT deleting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app...trash NOT deleting...: Hello Community Members...I have the Mail app and when deleting the folders to trashThe folders reappear again back to where they were...All help valued & appreciated with my current enquiryBest Paul......
  5. Mail app...trash NOT deleting...

Mail app...trash NOT deleting...: Hello Community Members...I have the Mail app and when deleting the folders to trashThe folders reappear again back to where they were...All help valued & appreciated with my current enquiryBest Paul......
  6. How can I recover word documents that have been trashed and deleted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover word documents that have been trashed and deleted?: How can I recover word documents that have been trashed and deleted?I have windows 16.45 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-word-documents-that-have-been/f6ff55fe-853a-4e5c-930e-137ff64cde51
  7. How can I recover word documents that have been trashed and deleted?

How can I recover word documents that have been trashed and deleted?: How can I recover word documents that have been trashed and deleted?I have windows 16.45 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-word-documents-that-have-been/f6ff55fe-853a-4e5c-930e-137ff64cde51
  8. Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash: Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-google-excel-files-after-deleting-them/7304ee3a-b7a9-4738-acbb-279afd1e8d58
  9. Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash: Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-google-excel-files-after-deleting-them/7304ee3a-b7a9-4738-acbb-279afd1e8d58
  10. Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash