Windows 10: Trash Mic Quality

Discus and support Trash Mic Quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently built a new pc for gaming and my snowball mic suddenly sounds horrible. I found the problem in the advanced device settings Uunder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SaNe Shady, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Trash Mic Quality

I recently built a new pc for gaming and my snowball mic suddenly sounds horrible. I found the problem in the advanced device settings Uunder "telephone quality" when i try to change the quality to a higher setting and press apply MY SETTINGS DO NOT SAVE. ITS PROBABLY A SIMPLE FIX BUT MICROSOFT TECH SUPPORT WONT STOP SHOVING THEIR PAID SERVICE DOWN MY THROAT!!! Please help me thx.

:)

SaNe Shady, Oct 24, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Game DVR Microphone Quality Isn't Good

I do usually use OBS for video recordings and whatnot, it's just that when I quickly want to record something, I use GameDVR. And I have found a way to work around the bad mic quality:

• I turn on 'listen to this device' in my mic settings
    • I turn off the mic in GameDVR, and make sure that GameDVR records all system audio
    • BOOM! Better mic quality! it doesn't ALWAYS work though..

SleepyBearZZZZ, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Trash Mic Quality

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Trash Mic Quality

1. Trash Mic Quality - Similar Threads - Trash Mic Quality

2. Gamebar Mic Quality Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar Mic Quality Issues: Whenever I use the gamebar on my PC to join a party chat with my friends on Xbox I am told the mic quality has a ton of feedback in combination with sounding like being underwater. I tested the mic on discord and some recording software and the mic sounded perfectly normal...
  3. Gamebar Mic Quality Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamebar Mic Quality Issues: Whenever I use the gamebar on my PC to join a party chat with my friends on Xbox I am told the mic quality has a ton of feedback in combination with sounding like being underwater. I tested the mic on discord and some recording software and the mic sounded perfectly normal...
  4. Gamebar Mic Quality Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mic quality poor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic quality poor: I got a new headset a couple of days ago, the Razer Blackshark V2 Pro. I was surprised that my friends on discord told me that I sounded like I was underwater. I tried messing with synapse, windows, and discord settings, I tried changing the frequency but it was already set...
  6. Xbox game bar mic quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar mic quality: Hi, this is in reply to Aditya Roy's post on December 11, 2020 Sorry i didn't make it clear enough! When i type winver in cmd it says: version 2004 OS build 1904.685 and so on. What i mean by worse quality is its quite hard to describe that it has a very BIG differance from...
  7. Poor Mic Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Poor Mic Audio Quality: I recently built my first PC and have had a lot of audio issues since installing Windows 10 on it. Most of them are now sorted out but one still remains. My microphone quality is horrible and unintelligible in Windows 10. I can confirm that this is an audio processing issue...
  8. Realtek audio Muffled/Trash quality

Realtek audio Muffled/Trash quality: Hello was wondering if anyone would be ablt to help me any mic i plug in sounds muffled and i can barely hear myself with some static, I have realtek Audio drivers and ive tried updating it to latest also made sure all my inputs are right but no luck after a couple months of...
  9. game dvr bad mic quality

game dvr bad mic quality: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pjay1156 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihbek5/game_dvr_bad_mic_quality/
  10. Reduce Mic Quality

Reduce Mic Quality: [ATTACH] Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to fix this problem when trying to change my microphone quality, I am trying to reduce it. This would be pretty simple if I wasn't getting a grayed out option bar. Is there a way to change this? (I am on a laptop and that is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my mic sounds trash

2. trash sound when using laptop mic

3. garbage mic

4. microphone sounds trash windows 10,
  5. my computer mic is trash,
  6. i just bought a new pc and my mic sounds trash,
  7. my mic is trash