Windows 10: Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys

Discus and support Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had to reset all 3 of my laptops in recent 8 months and now none of them have a working product key. I am travelling overseas and do not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Luke Hayes, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys

I have had to reset all 3 of my laptops in recent 8 months and now none of them have a working product key. I am travelling overseas and do not have any of the original notes, receipts or stickers that might have included the key. I cannot afford to buy 3 new versions of windows 10. My primary laptop is an Alienware i7 gaming laptop, the second is a HP i7 that I bought in like 2011, 2012 or something, and the third is a Pendo 360 flip touch screen that was a gift before I began my travels in India. I still can't get the Pendo touch screen to work because I cant update the windows drivers. It's all in a mess. Can you please assist me in getting some activation keys that are not pirated?

:)

Luke Hayes, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 23, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

Not only that, you can check your M$ account and see what devices are listed there, so you know if you can do a clean install or not. Do the upgrade, get it activated, verify that it is listed in your account, then feel free to do a fresh install without activation issues ever.

cadaveca, Jul 23, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys

How to revoke GTA IV key

It's a very long key on the booklet, so you are saying thats the issue?

P4-630, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys

1. Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys - Similar Threads - Travelling needed format

2. I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format.: Hello there. I have a digital Windows 10 license. Before the format, I had an original Windows. When I installed Windows again, I thought it would match and activate my Microsoft account, but it didn't. I click "Troubleshoot" and "Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware...
  3. Having problem with my Windows Activation key

Having problem with my Windows Activation key: Good day. I am unable to access my Windows Activation key. My system has been prompting me to activate my Windows but I do not have the key, neither could the authorized dealer I bought it from. Kindly assist....
  4. w10 activation key needed

w10 activation key needed: I bought w10 pack and installed ok. system failed at some point . went to local pc shop / Iteck - Lampeter. system reloaded with their version of w10. system now asking for activation key, which I don't have ( digital version used) company now packed up and not available...
  5. Computer time travelled

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer time travelled: We have recently changed from winter to summer clock time. Prior to the change time was correct, but now at 09:15 computer says 10:15. Settings are for London etc; Set automatic-ON;Set tome zone autonomic- OFF. Can any one think, please, what may be the cause of this new...
  6. activation key needed

activation key needed: I keep getting a message saying that my windows 10 Education is about to expire and i need to enter a product key to reactivate. i dont have it. where can i buy one? or what is best thing to do?...
  7. Need Win10 Recovery Key, have Key I.D.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Win10 Recovery Key, have Key I.D.: My HP laptop screwed up (big surprise) and Windows can't fix it - the screen says I need a recovery key, and to go to the recovery-key FAQ - which was usless. I have the key ID - WHERE DO I G FROM HERE? HELLLLLPPPP! ;-)...
  8. active windows need a key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    active windows need a key: how to active windows 10 n in that I need a key but I m not getting how to find. help if there is any website then plz share me...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/active-windows-need-a-key/3828aee5-7d35-43ad-894a-309b8fa2afe3
  9. need recovery key for Dell Inspiron 15. Have key Id

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need recovery key for Dell Inspiron 15. Have key Id: need recovery key for Dell Inspiron 15. Have key Id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10/4b130225-b179-4d19-ba58-16a2c1de5668"
  10. Need product or activation key for windows 10

Need product or activation key for windows 10: I need a product or activation key for Windows 10 Enterprise insider preview build 10162. 9182