Windows 10: Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys

Discus and support Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had to reset all 3 of my laptops in recent 8 months and now none of them have a working product key. I am travelling overseas and do not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Luke Hayes, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys

I have had to reset all 3 of my laptops in recent 8 months and now none of them have a working product key. I am travelling overseas and do not have any of the original notes, receipts or stickers that might have included the key. I cannot afford to buy 3 new versions of windows 10. My primary laptop is an Alienware i7 gaming laptop, the second is a HP i7 that I bought in like 2011, 2012 or something, and the third is a Pendo 360 flip touch screen that was a gift before I began my travels in India. I still can't get the Pendo touch screen to work because I cant update the windows drivers. It's all in a mess. Can you please assist me in getting some activation keys that are not pirated?

:)

Luke Hayes, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 23, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

Not only that, you can check your M$ account and see what devices are listed there, so you know if you can do a clean install or not. Do the upgrade, get it activated, verify that it is listed in your account, then feel free to do a fresh install without activation issues ever.

cadaveca, Jul 23, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys

How to revoke GTA IV key

It's a very long key on the booklet, so you are saying thats the issue?

P4-630, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys

1. Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys - Similar Threads - Travelling needed format

2. I NEED AN ACTIVATION KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I NEED AN ACTIVATION KEY: I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE MY WINDOWS HAS FAILED TO ACTIVATE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-an-activation-key/4724945d-56b0-4ecd-94ec-7559a0e1a658
  3. i have not windows activation key so i need a new activation key for my laptop.

i have not windows activation key so i need a new activation key for my laptop.: please send me new activation key for my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-not-windows-activation-key-so-i-need-a-new/e3af803e-a13a-4d6b-965f-52d4dfcd0b83
  4. I need a key for activation

I need a key for activation: Split from this thread. Hi, my name is Neil, I'm an independent adviser and a Windows 10 user like you. This is how you add and select a new keyboard layout in Windows 10: Open Settings by clicking your Windows Start button and then the cog icon. Click on Time & Language....
  5. Traveling and don't have key code to activate WIndows 10 on replacement hard drive

Traveling and don't have key code to activate WIndows 10 on replacement hard drive: I've been traveling and am stuck in Peru for the duration of the Covid-19 quarantine which is not expected to end here until October or later. I'm fine but I had to replace my hard drive. WIndows 10 want my activation code, but don't have key code to activate WIndows 10 on...
  6. do i need to re enter the windows activation key after i have finished my factory format ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    do i need to re enter the windows activation key after i have finished my factory format ?: please someone help me I have ha virus in my laptop I need to factory format it I don't know whether I need windows product key after my reset I bought iths laptop online I don't have the product key it came preinstalled in my laptop somebody help me my lap model is...
  7. I need a activation key!

I need a activation key!: I need a activation key I had Windows 10 pro ago. I had a problem with that and I again installed Windows 10 education in my pc from a local computer shop. But my old version was activated but new one is not activated. What can I do to get a activation code?...
  8. w10 activation key needed

w10 activation key needed: I bought w10 pack and installed ok. system failed at some point . went to local pc shop / Iteck - Lampeter. system reloaded with their version of w10. system now asking for activation key, which I don't have ( digital version used) company now packed up and not available...
  9. activation key needed

activation key needed: I keep getting a message saying that my windows 10 Education is about to expire and i need to enter a product key to reactivate. i dont have it. where can i buy one? or what is best thing to do?...
  10. active windows need a key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    active windows need a key: how to active windows 10 n in that I need a key but I m not getting how to find. help if there is any website then plz share me...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/active-windows-need-a-key/3828aee5-7d35-43ad-894a-309b8fa2afe3