Windows 10: Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

Discus and support Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen. [img] How do I fix that? 36321 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Martinz, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Martinz Win User

Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

Hi,
    I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen.

Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen [​IMG]

How do I fix that?

:)

Martinz, Jan 4, 2016
  2. cadet018 Win User

E63 - SMS Notification problem

I know ...

But its not showing the yellow ballons for unread msgs .... rather it is just showing an unread envelop on top of screen ......

cadet018, Jan 4, 2016
  3. montanaky Win User
    unknown logo on top left hand corner of screen

Hi.

I need help with a small problem with my e51. A logo appeared on the top left hand corner of my screen today, just below the reception bar. Its a picture of a mail with a red cross over it, I have no idea how it came about, I am assuming my Mum accidently
    pressed some button when I asked her to help me check some number.

I would be really glad if some expert out there knows what the logo is about and how to get rid of it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Valen

montanaky, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Private Win User

Private, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Martinz Win User
    I tried both ways, registry and GPO. reboot and still the same.

Martinz, Jan 4, 2016
  6. Private Win User
    Can't find any answer to this. Maybe, need to wait for a bug fix... sorry.

Private, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen - Similar Threads - Tray Ballon showing

2. top left corner of my screen not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    top left corner of my screen not working.: the top left corner of my screen isn't working for some reason it's unresponsive when clicking it. any ideas of what the issue is? submitted by /u/perry_aien [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiomax/top_left_corner_of_my_screen_not_working/
  3. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.: So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu....
  4. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...
  5. Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible: All of a sudden, I'm getting popups for controlling audio volume in the upper lefthand corner of my desktop. These dang things cannot be moved or resized or minimized. They're just there, hogging up screen real estate. Not only that, they push the volume down to zero and will...
  6. remove small box top left corner screen

remove small box top left corner screen: How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-small-box-top-left-corner-screen/7f135357-6b35-4bbe-9159-59ddd3488760
  7. Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen

Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen: A lot of times when I am just on my laptop not doing anything to start the problem, the cursor gets "stuck" at the top left corner of my touch screen and when I try to move the mouse around it flickers and sometimes won't let me click on anything. The only way to get it away...
  8. duplicate screen in top left corner

duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838
  9. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...
  10. Pop-up windows do not align with the top left corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop-up windows do not align with the top left corner: Hi, I've just noticed a feature which I don't think was present on Windows 7, but is on Windows 10. When a pop-up window is opened by an application the window is not aligned with the top left corner of the screen, it is slightly padded to the right. This seems to...