Windows 10: Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

Discus and support Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen. [img] How do I fix that? 36321 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Martinz, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Martinz Win User

Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

Hi,
    I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen.

Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen [​IMG]

How do I fix that?

:)

Martinz, Jan 4, 2016
  2. cadet018 Win User

E63 - SMS Notification problem

I know ...

But its not showing the yellow ballons for unread msgs .... rather it is just showing an unread envelop on top of screen ......

cadet018, Jan 4, 2016
  3. montanaky Win User
    unknown logo on top left hand corner of screen

Hi.

I need help with a small problem with my e51. A logo appeared on the top left hand corner of my screen today, just below the reception bar. Its a picture of a mail with a red cross over it, I have no idea how it came about, I am assuming my Mum accidently
    pressed some button when I asked her to help me check some number.

I would be really glad if some expert out there knows what the logo is about and how to get rid of it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Valen

montanaky, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Private Win User

Private, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Martinz Win User
    I tried both ways, registry and GPO. reboot and still the same.

Martinz, Jan 4, 2016
  6. Private Win User
    Can't find any answer to this. Maybe, need to wait for a bug fix... sorry.

Private, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen - Similar Threads - Tray Ballon showing

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. Japanese IME pop up in Top Left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese IME pop up in Top Left corner of the screen: First of all: I know there's already a thread about it, but with no answer not amazed and locked. I'm in hopes that, since 2018, someone was able to come up with a solution.Basically, the normal behavior when typing in japanese is to show the predictive pop up bellow the...
  4. Japanese IME pop up in Top Left corner of the screen

Japanese IME pop up in Top Left corner of the screen: First of all: I know there's already a thread about it, but with no answer not amazed and locked. I'm in hopes that, since 2018, someone was able to come up with a solution.Basically, the normal behavior when typing in japanese is to show the predictive pop up bellow the...
  5. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  6. unresponsive screen top left corner

unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  7. only top left corner screen shows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    only top left corner screen shows: i want to play fifa 2001 but. the entire screen doesn't show. can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-top-left-corner-screen-shows/76cf4fd8-c816-435a-86d5-c9c40ee4d260
  8. Windows are showing up in the top left corner only.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows are showing up in the top left corner only.: Whenever I open a new window it pops up in the top left corner. If anyone wants I can provide an image. I am unable to resize them and they stay like that. I found a windows 10 support form and edited the registry but it didn’t help. Any support would be appreciated....
  9. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  10. duplicate screen in top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838