Windows 10: Tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10

Discus and support Tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, The tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10. Please see the below image. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SeokhwanJeong, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10

Hi,

The tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10.

Please see the below image.

Tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10 4370aa24-a975-42ec-bf8b-27ac0b9acbaf?upload=true.png

Tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10 cb19bdff-224b-4373-b6dd-05706c2eec8e?upload=true.png

Tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10 58a7f783-87b4-4a3e-942d-e807f85b24f9?upload=true.png

When I drag and drop the WiFi icon to the taskbar, it disappears.

It was shown correctly, but from yesterday, it happened suddenly.

Could you give me any advice?

:)

SeokhwanJeong, Apr 10, 2020

2. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Tray icon disappears

I've been logging restarts on my system and here's the results:

2005/07/07 20:40 No ATiTool Icon
    2005/07/07 20:48 Icon Displayed
    2005/07/07 20:55 Icon Displayed
    2005/07/07 21:08 No ATiTool Icon
    2005/07/07 21:54 Icon Displayed
    2005/07/07 22:02 Icon Displayed
    2005/07/10 04:03 No ATiTool Icon
    2005/07/10 04:07 No ATiTool Icon
    2005/07/10 12:55 No ATiTool Icon

System Specs:

BIOSTAR M7NCD Mobo (Socket A FSB up to 400MHz)
    AMD AthlonXP 3200+ (2.2 GHz)
    Corsair DDR400 2-2-2-5 2T (2x512MB)
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro AGP 128MB (enhanced copper heatsink for cpu & ram)
    SoundBlaster Live! Platinum Edition PCI
    1 Hard Drive, 3 Optical, Floppy, USB Mouse, USB KB, USB Webcam, USB Gamepad, LPT Printer

48 Processes on system startup, beyond normal windows services:
    ATI Graphics Drivers
    BOINC Manager/Client Applications
    Creative Sound Manager
    DiskKeeper Defrag Daemon
    DirectUpdate Dynamic DNS Client
    Java Update Manager
    Trend PC-Cillin 2005 components (AV & Firewall)
    PowerDVD Service
    PowerMenu
    PowerQuest Monitor Service
    Webroot Spy Sweeper SDK

Hopefully some of this will come to good use.

djshowergel, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Mysticode Win User

Tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10

Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Mysticode, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10

1. Tray icon is disappeared when I drag and drop the icon on Taskbar in Window 10 - Similar Threads - Tray icon disappeared

2. Icon size whilst dragging and dropping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon size whilst dragging and dropping.: How do I change the size of the icon whilst using drag and drop? The size is ludicrous and you cannot see where you are moving files to - it is deeply infuriating....
  3. Icon size whilst dragging and dropping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon size whilst dragging and dropping.: How do I change the size of the icon whilst using drag and drop? The size is ludicrous and you cannot see where you are moving files to - it is deeply infuriating....
  4. Unable to drag and drop a file on a taskbar icon like Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to drag and drop a file on a taskbar icon like Windows 10: So, I've never seen this issue being brought up and figured maybe it was a me issue but apparently not.Disclaimer, I've downgraded to Windows 10 since a few months ago so I can't be certain if this is fixed or not but I never heard it be mentioned in any sort of bug...
  5. Unable to drag and drop a file on a taskbar icon like Windows 10

Unable to drag and drop a file on a taskbar icon like Windows 10: So, I've never seen this issue being brought up and figured maybe it was a me issue but apparently not.Disclaimer, I've downgraded to Windows 10 since a few months ago so I can't be certain if this is fixed or not but I never heard it be mentioned in any sort of bug...
  6. drag file to icon in taskbar

drag file to icon in taskbar: Hi Trying to add a file to an email. usually with windows 10 you drag and hover over the Outlook icon in the taskbar then it opens and you drop it in the email. Now when you drag it to the outlook icon nothing happens???!?? Please do not tell me this does not exist in Windows...
  7. System Tray Icons Disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray Icons Disappear: When I start my computer sometimes icons in the system tray don't appear. I have them setup to appear too. Is this some sort of bug and why wasn't it ever fixed?...
  8. System Tray Icons Disappear

System Tray Icons Disappear: When I start my computer sometimes icons in the system tray don't appear. I have them setup to appear too. Is this some sort of bug and why wasn't it ever fixed?...
  9. Disappearing System Tray icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Disappearing System Tray icon: I have a situation where my Macrium Reflect "backup-in-progress" icon stops being displayed. I've reported this to Macrium, but I'd like to better understand what is going on ... including how System Tray (a.k.a. notification area) icons are displayed. I'm running Win 10...
  10. Drag and Drop Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drag and Drop Desktop Icons: Trust this is posted in correct forum...……… I cannot drag and drop desktop icons (?) They always move back. I have researched and tried 1) ESC key option 2) Task Manger explorer.exe option 3) Registry EnableLUA option. None of this worked. I've run sfc /scannow with no...