Windows 10: Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG!

Discus and support Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 19H1 18182 hey guys ! i would like the tray icon for windows explorer to be the same see attached.. in the dark theme photo both windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steven Campoli, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG!

Windows 10 19H1 18182

hey guys ! i would like the tray icon for windows explorer to be the same

see attached..

in the dark theme photo both windows explorer is white the way its supposed to be..

in the light theme one is black and one is white but their both supposed to be black...

in light theme when usb is inserted icon is black (good) and when ejected it shows the white icon (which is for dark theme)

How can i Change these icons (the windows explorer safe to remove hardware icon) ??

SEE ATTACHED ! *Smile

Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG! [​IMG]

Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG! [​IMG]

:)

Steven Campoli, Nov 20, 2018

2. System Tray Icons Don't Stay in Tray and Instead Keep Moving Up Into "Off Icons"

I tried this suggestion to keep the tray icons I want in my tray THERE

instead of moving up into the icons box at the system tray arrow.

I tried these instructions listed on this site in answer to the same question:

1. click Start.

2. Type Customize icons.

3. click Customize icons on the task bar.

4. Click Turn system icons on or off.

5. Set the icons that you want to On.

6. Click ok.

That works, but not for long.

Then the problem repeats.

I'd like a solution that keeps the icons I select IN THE TRAY till I change them,

even if I power on or off.

The solution seems like it should be simple, but it's not.

To save you time helping me:

I've researched the other threads, and I will not change the Registry,

or create a new account, or do another
    System File Checker (SFC),

or try the solutions listed in those other threads that did not result in a solution,

so please do not propose those.

Do you have an idea that might work? Would love to hear.

Windows 10, updated.

MariaLorraine, Nov 20, 2018
  3. p060477 Win User
    unable to create tray icon...

"W1zz is very good at his program and will try his best to see if there is some other issue after you do this"...:
    take a ride here about avira icon...:
    Avira Answers

and you will change yr superficial opinion..
    *Wink Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG! ;)

p060477, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG!

Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG!

1. Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG! - Similar Threads - Tray Icon Question

2. tray icons are not displayed properly bug on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    tray icons are not displayed properly bug on windows 10: [ATTACH] Hello This problem happens to me with every PC/laptop on windows 10 that I had. The icons of a specific program are actually running another program. For example, microphone icon is actually running another program called "Everything". And as you can see on...
  3. White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue: I have the Windows Light theme as my Windows theme and the system tray icons are white whereas they are supposed to be black [img] Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.388) As you can see the Input Indicator and Clock successfully switch to black but the Network and Sound icons...
  4. Light theme UWP apps taskbar icons

Light theme UWP apps taskbar icons: [IMG] Hey, is there any way how to manually change taskbar icons of UWP apps for the light theme? It seems like many UWP apps don't have built-in support for the light theme of Windows Shell and therefore the taskbar displays plated version when the user switches to light...
  5. Cursor theme bug

Cursor theme bug: Guys I apply a full cursor pack in theme section but when I reboot the cursor is white again, where is the mistake? submitted by /u/Deep-a [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emssbd/cursor_theme_bug/
  6. Changing the Theme for File Explorer to Light Theme

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing the Theme for File Explorer to Light Theme: I am in WIndows 10 latest update. My Windows File Explorer screen background is black with white text. How can I change it to white background with black text? ***Original title: Windows File Explorer***...
  7. Notifications Tray and Dark Theme

Notifications Tray and Dark Theme: So I recently bought a surface go to go with my surface laptop, and for some reason my notifications and controls have disappeared multiple times for seemingly no reason. And has anyone noticed how inconsistent the dark theme is?[ATTACH]...
  8. How to remove borders around tray icons in a Windows theme?

How to remove borders around tray icons in a Windows theme?: Specifically, this is what I'm talking about: [ATTACH] There are boxes/borders around tray icons (and the start button, too). It's the only thing that I don't like with this High Contrast #2 theme, but I find it midly irrtating. Thank you....
  9. Theme question

Theme question: Are the pictures that make up themes accessible individually like they were in Win7? In the personalization/theme window in Win7 one could choose one of the pictures in a theme and use that for a background. I haven't figured out a way to find those in Win10. It seems like in...
  10. System Tray Icon Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray Icon Question: Can someone please tell me what the MASH.support icon that I have in my system tray is? Attached is a screenshot of what opens when I click on it. Thanks in advance. [img] 92921