Windows 10: Tray icon size

Discus and support Tray icon size in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, since I reinstalled my computer with win10 21H2, the display of icons in the system tray has become very small. Compared to the large icons in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ManfredEbert2, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Tray icon size

Hello, since I reinstalled my computer with win10 21H2, the display of icons in the system tray has become very small. Compared to the large icons in the task bar, they are at most a quarter of their size. Previously, their size was about half of those in the Task Bar. What can I do to make these icons bigger? With kind regards Manfred Ebert

:)

ManfredEbert2, Oct 14, 2022

2. Icon size in system tray

How do I change the size of the system tray icons?

PaulNoronha, Oct 14, 2022
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Font and Icon size

Hi Vickie,

It's possible that some settings were accidentally changed, affecting your icons and font size. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps to change the icon size:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Select View.
    • Choose Medium icons or Small icons, whichever you prefer more.

Additionally, you can change the display size of texts and other items by following these steps:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, drag the slider over to 100%.
    • If the slider is already on 100%, click Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, choose the Recommended option from the drop-down choices.

We'll wait for your response to our questions and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 14, 2022
  4. iFrayzer Win User

Tray icon size

System tray icon size

In a recent windows update i noticed that the system tray, (little arrow on the bottom right of task bar) when opened, the icons have stayed the same size but the buttons to click on them are alot larger. This widens the system tray alot.

Is there any way how to change this?

iFrayzer, Oct 14, 2022
Thema:

Tray icon size

1. Tray icon size - Similar Threads - Tray icon size

2. System tray size

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray size: Hi, I am struggling to reduce the size of the System Tray in windows 10. Currently, it looks like below screenshot.I would like to shrink the system tray and look like with small arrow to open additional icons.I have search so many articles, but no luck so far. Thanks in...
  3. System tray size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray size: Hi, I am struggling to reduce the size of the System Tray in windows 10. Currently, it looks like below screenshot.I would like to shrink the system tray and look like with small arrow to open additional icons.I have search so many articles, but no luck so far. Thanks in...
  4. Tray icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tray icon size: Hello, since I reinstalled my computer with win10 21H2, the display of icons in the system tray has become very small. Compared to the large icons in the task bar, they are at most a quarter of their size. Previously, their size was about half of those in the Task Bar. What...
  5. Tray icon size

Tray icon size: Hello, since I reinstalled my computer with win10 21H2, the display of icons in the system tray has become very small. Compared to the large icons in the task bar, they are at most a quarter of their size. Previously, their size was about half of those in the Task Bar. What...
  6. System Tray icon size?

System Tray icon size?: I'm a graphic designer and need to design icons for the system tray. What size are those icons in Windows 10, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-icon-size/d0bc9e31-4465-4da9-bbcc-fc59c2e6ba8f
  7. System tray icon size

System tray icon size: In a recent windows update i noticed that the system tray, little arrow on the bottom right of task bar when opened, the icons have stayed the same size but the buttons to click on them are alot larger. This widens the system tray alot. Is there any way how to change this?...
  8. Icon size in system tray

Icon size in system tray: How do I change the size of the system tray icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-size-in-system-tray/a2f85e74-c314-48c4-b03c-8d58a4af95db
  9. Size of System Tray

Size of System Tray: Windows 10 Recently the system tray appears overly large, covering the righthand side of the screen. Also, even though only 6 icons are displayed, I get a message that "Some notification icons cannot be displayed as there is not enough room." Can some one explain what is...
  10. Change size of time and icons of system tray?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change size of time and icons of system tray?: So Windows 10 did some kind of update and now its got a different feel to it. One thing that changed with the update was the size of text and icons in the system tray. Now they are very large and the time doesn't even fit. Where it should say PM the right side of the M is cut...