Windows 10: Traybar Language bar misplaces

Discus and support Traybar Language bar misplaces in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] Before I updated to Windows 10, this was never an issue. The language bar was completely shifted to the right. The laptop power indicator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nillen, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Nillen Win User

Traybar Language bar misplaces

Traybar Language bar misplaces [​IMG]

Before I updated to Windows 10, this was never an issue. The language bar was completely shifted to the right. The laptop power indicator follows the language bar.

Visually it doesn't look too appealing, and also it has started to shift language at times. I don't know what the trigger for it is, but sometimes I notice that it has changed from SV (Swedish) to EN (English). As you can see on the picture, it's currently set to EN for no apparent reason. This never occured when it was placed to the right. And at the start of using Windows 10 it didn't occur either, when it was in the correct position.

Edit: Figured I'd add this: When I reset default settings on the language bar, it goes back to where I want it to be, for a while. Not sure what the trigger is but eventually I find it in the middle of the traybar anyway.
    Desired result:

Traybar Language bar misplaces [​IMG]

:)

Nillen, Aug 15, 2015

2. N70 Quick Launch Menu

active standby is soo cool!

however i have seen a 6680 from orange, there is a difference, active standby is a fairly discreet bar across the top odf the screen thats sorta transparent. the orange thing is a huge launch bar that is a little misplaced on the screen as it is ugly

seraphim---01, Aug 15, 2015
  3. How to see the market place in English?

Again, I agree with the Matrix. Associating languages to places is a nonsense. People travel, they want a service taylored for their use, not the other persons in the neighbourhood. I do not want anybody to decide for me that if I live here, then I must
    be speaking this language. Europe, but probably the entire world is far too complex to simplify like this.

It is not even about special (and to often misplaced) sensitivities of Belgium, is about being global, rather than feudal.

Allow anyone to chose his language, at least in the free space of Internet.

voletienne, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Traybar Language bar misplaces

1. Traybar Language bar misplaces - Similar Threads - Traybar Language bar

2. Language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language bar: My language bar is hidden from the taskbar though I check the box for Show text labels on the Language bar and Show additional Language bar icons in the taskbar. What Can I do? Please help. I can't alter my languages...
  3. LANGUAGE BAR

LANGUAGE BAR: why language is removed from taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/7333fb49-de5f-4daa-8a84-3553d7927bc0
  4. Language Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Bar: Hello there, I have been using win 11 for a week now and I don't have any idea why my language bar is missing and I cannot shift between languages. Please help.Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/84b831ad-5d20-4af0-81cf-be6f0b81e5c1
  5. Language Bar

Language Bar: Hello there, I have been using win 11 for a week now and I don't have any idea why my language bar is missing and I cannot shift between languages. Please help.Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/84b831ad-5d20-4af0-81cf-be6f0b81e5c1
  6. Misplaced Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Misplaced Error: I randomly get several instances ~20 of a "device phone has either disconnected or stopped responding", but I do not have my phone plugged in at all, the notifications come from nowhere....
  7. Misplaced Error

Misplaced Error: I randomly get several instances ~20 of a "device phone has either disconnected or stopped responding", but I do not have my phone plugged in at all, the notifications come from nowhere....
  8. Misplaced Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Swtich language window misplaced in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Swtich language window misplaced in Windows 10: Hello, After the lastest updates, each time i switched a language input method, the window in red rectangle appears in the middle of the screen , which is quite annnoying. Before the update, it is always show at the bottom right part of the screen right next to the task...
  10. language bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    language bar: I added some input languages, but they disappear from language bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/5b8c8ab2-0eab-432d-9de1-314d1422b400