Windows 10: Treasure Hunt Game Resetting To Level 1.

Discus and support Treasure Hunt Game Resetting To Level 1. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why has treasure hunt reset to level one every time I try to play also have lost all my larger amounts of bombs etc gone back to 2 each. ***Edited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rodney p kennard, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Treasure Hunt Game Resetting To Level 1.

why has treasure hunt reset to level one every time I try to play also have lost all my larger amounts of bombs etc gone back to 2 each.

***Edited Original Title From: re set***

:)

rodney p kennard, Feb 9, 2019

2. Treasure Hunt app Crashing?

Nothing Suggested has helped with this problem. I would like to be reset back to the level (46) that I was on before I was booted back to level 1. I did enjoy the game but I am not willing to keep restarting at level 1. Treasure Hunt Needs a Better save
    feature.

imjabberwocky, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

Hi MarGal1,

A corrupted profile is one of the potential reasons you're having issue playing the game Microsoft Treasure Hunt specifically resetting your game weapon. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 5: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 9, 2019
  4. MarGal1 Win User

Treasure Hunt Game Resetting To Level 1.

Microsoft Treasure Hunt

In step 4, under System I do not find Apps and features. I have done the other steps. Marlene

MarGal1, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Treasure Hunt Game Resetting To Level 1.

1. Treasure Hunt Game Resetting To Level 1. - Similar Threads - Treasure Hunt Game

2. Microsoft treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft treasure Hunt: In Microsoft treasure Hunt, how do I get the short video ad to play so I can come back to life? It offers me one last chance to live after blowing up my 3 hearts, but I don't know how to get to the video. But the 'NO THANKS' sure works fast enough!!...
  3. microsoft treasure hunt game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft treasure hunt game: I recently had to change access on my computer and lost my microsoft Treasure Hunt game and now I can only get the the new version which I don't like at all. Have kept record of my scores and wish to continue with the old one...
  4. Microdsoft treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microdsoft treasure hunt: How do I uninstall treasure hunt ,, loaded for xbox , I don't have one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microdsoft-treasure-hunt/7c61e80a-2f3f-4034-b24b-1e898819e6a6
  5. microsoft Treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Treasure hunt: how do I turn off full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-treasure-hunt/a4097c41-0a69-4d92-862d-1042e7a67ffa
  6. treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    treasure hunt: After I got to level 115, I died. Started new game at level 1. Now all I can get in tools is 15 picks, 10 dynamite and 10 maps. Some times going to new level doesn't give all 5 hearts. Also, when exiting treasure vault goes to same level but with most of dirt and have to go...
  7. Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Treasure Hunt: Every time I play Microsoft Treasure Hunt, no matter how far I go if I close the game it always starts over at the beginning. All my other card games remember where I am but not this one....
  8. MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT: I enjoy playing Microsoft Treasure Hunt. Recently a problem came up when closing down a game. Usually the game would be saved at whatever level I was at and would subsequently reopen at that same level. Now when I shutdown the game starts at the very beginning, Level One....
  9. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I've had trouble with Treasure Hunt for a long time. For a while it was OK and I got over level 50. Now each time I close it, the next time I go to play it the game is back at the start with no weapons and the weapon totals allowed are 2,2,2. If the game weren't so good I'd...
  10. Treasure Hunt game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Treasure Hunt game: As I finish the level and head to the exit, there is not a door to the next level and I have to hunt for it losing weapons etc. Please advise. I just completed computer updates. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. resetting microsoft treasure hunt

3. tresure hunt resets to level one