Windows 10: Treasure Hunt shuts down after a few minutes. Did update for Windows 10 with no...

Discus and support Treasure Hunt shuts down after a few minutes. Did update for Windows 10 with no... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Drivers were updated two months ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimothyLeach1, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Treasure Hunt shuts down after a few minutes. Did update for Windows 10 with no...

Drivers were updated two months ago.

:)

TimothyLeach1, Oct 8, 2018

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

I cannot get Treasure Hunt to open? Any suggestions?

ThomasHennessy, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Treasure Hunt for Windows 10 keeps crashing on me.

Hi Wsantia,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided by Geethu, in the link below.

Treasure Hunt app Crashing?:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...crashing/01fd16ae-b549-4a66-b7d9-c0ae68816d08

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Treasure Hunt shuts down after a few minutes. Did update for Windows 10 with no...

Windows 10 & Treasure Hunt

I'm running a hp all in one desktop and am still experiencing the right side blank problem, however, windows 10 November upgrade fixed the same problem in minesweeper adventure which is very similar to treasure hunt. Maybe there's hope for treasure hunt
    yet.

Mack and SueVining, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Treasure Hunt shuts down after a few minutes. Did update for Windows 10 with no...

1. Treasure Hunt shuts down after a few minutes. Did update for Windows 10 with no... - Similar Threads - Treasure Hunt shuts

2. Microsoft treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft treasure Hunt: In Microsoft treasure Hunt, how do I get the short video ad to play so I can come back to life? It offers me one last chance to live after blowing up my 3 hearts, but I don't know how to get to the video. But the 'NO THANKS' sure works fast enough!!...
  3. Microdsoft treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microdsoft treasure hunt: How do I uninstall treasure hunt ,, loaded for xbox , I don't have one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microdsoft-treasure-hunt/7c61e80a-2f3f-4034-b24b-1e898819e6a6
  4. microsoft Treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Treasure hunt: how do I turn off full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-treasure-hunt/a4097c41-0a69-4d92-862d-1042e7a67ffa
  5. treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    treasure hunt: After I got to level 115, I died. Started new game at level 1. Now all I can get in tools is 15 picks, 10 dynamite and 10 maps. Some times going to new level doesn't give all 5 hearts. Also, when exiting treasure vault goes to same level but with most of dirt and have to go...
  6. Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Treasure Hunt: Every time I play Microsoft Treasure Hunt, no matter how far I go if I close the game it always starts over at the beginning. All my other card games remember where I am but not this one....
  7. MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT: I enjoy playing Microsoft Treasure Hunt. Recently a problem came up when closing down a game. Usually the game would be saved at whatever level I was at and would subsequently reopen at that same level. Now when I shutdown the game starts at the very beginning, Level One....
  8. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I've had trouble with Treasure Hunt for a long time. For a while it was OK and I got over level 50. Now each time I close it, the next time I go to play it the game is back at the start with no weapons and the weapon totals allowed are 2,2,2. If the game weren't so good I'd...
  9. Laptop shuts down after few minutes (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down after few minutes (Windows 10): Hi there! I have an Asus Laptop with windows 10 and few days ago it started to turn off after I turned it on. It let's me turn on the computer and start session but then it sunddenly turns off without loosing anything. If I turn it on again everything is exactly as...
  10. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I have been playing Treasure Hunt on Windows 10 on a laptop. Twice now I have had the same problem. Starting with 2 available pickaxes, bombs and maps, I have earned my way up to 10 each permanent available aids by clearing boards. I play many games earning up to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft treasure hunt crash

2. microsoft treasure hunt crashes on launching

3. microsoft treasure hunt crashes

4. microsoft treasure hunt win 10,
  5. updates for microsoft treasure hunt,
  6. microsoft treasure hunt problem windows 10,
  7. microsoft treasure hunt windows 10,
  8. microsoft treasure hunt keeps crashing,
  9. treasure hunt simulator always crashes ipad,
  10. microsoft treasure hunt crashes windows 10