Windows 10: Tree menu in file explorer has disappeared

Discus and support Tree menu in file explorer has disappeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where did the tree menu go--the one that shows all the folders like downloads, documents, music, etc, so you can easily navigate between more than one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brenda_M, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Brenda_M Win User

Tree menu in file explorer has disappeared

Where did the tree menu go--the one that shows all the folders like downloads, documents, music, etc, so you can easily navigate between more than one. I have tried to change the view in options, but it is still gone. I did not change anything. Yesterday, it was there, today it is not. How can I fix this?

:)

Brenda_M, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Tree menu in file explorer has disappeared

1. Tree menu in file explorer has disappeared - Similar Threads - Tree menu file

2. The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....: The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared. Please repair! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-quick-access-menu-has-disappeared-from-file/a4adb2fb-6cb7-4d81-af30-6c9680b13863
  3. The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared....: The quick access menu has disappeared from file explorer. Setting has also disappeared. Please repair! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-quick-access-menu-has-disappeared-from-file/a4adb2fb-6cb7-4d81-af30-6c9680b13863
  4. Windows 11 file explorer file tree

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer file tree: Windows 11 file explorer file tree. I have found that MS is using One Drive as the default location to save files. Although this is good for MS business, I do not want to default save files to One Drive. This is creating an issue with how I access folders and files in 'File...
  5. Windows 11 file explorer file tree

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 file explorer file tree: Windows 11 file explorer file tree. I have found that MS is using One Drive as the default location to save files. Although this is good for MS business, I do not want to default save files to One Drive. This is creating an issue with how I access folders and files in 'File...
  6. File Explorer Tree Structure changed

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Tree Structure changed: My Windows was set up badly and I was trying to make my User desktop be my laptop desktop. I changed the location of my user Desktop to C: and now My file explorer structure looks like this: [img] how do i get it back to normal with "This PC" at the top of the tree 160908
  7. File exporer tree disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    File exporer tree disappeared: Hi all, new user here. Just one little problem. I just installed version 2004. Everything is working fine except that I have no explorer tree on the left side of my Quick Access window. I've tried everything I can think of to get it back but nothing works. There are 2 other...
  8. taskbar menu has disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    taskbar menu has disappeared: hi, I'm back again with another issue.. My task bar has disappeared entirely. Tried restarting but don't know what else to do! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-menu-has-disappeared/28d6d511-a122-49d0-80be-8e851ef6e8b0
  9. File explorer context menu disappearing on multiple items

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer context menu disappearing on multiple items: I couldn't find anyone posting about this anywhere but I'm sure everyone will be able to replicate it easily. It's not a big deal but it has bugged me for years now, it didn't happen on Windows 7. Either, drag highlight a bunch of files and/or folders and quickly right...
  10. Quick Access folder has disappeared from sidebar tree

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quick Access folder has disappeared from sidebar tree: Need to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-folder-has-disappeared-from-sidebar/1362ebd2-d524-4a21-a892-8c36f9540511