Windows 10: treesize

Discus and support treesize in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i've installed treesize:an application to give an overview of the folders and their size. now i'm asking myself because such an application takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by louis14, Feb 28, 2017.

1. louis14 Win User

treesize

i've installed treesize:an application to give an overview of the folders and their size.
    now i'm asking myself because such an application takes access to all the folders, also system window folders like system volume information: is this not dangerous to cause a bsod?

:)

louis14, Feb 28, 2017

2. C drive is getting full automatically

You can use treesize, a freeware that would show you which files are taking so much of space.

TreeSize Free - JAM Software

Post back a screenshot of the same and run Treesize as admin as well.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 28, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 28, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

treesize

No. It doesn't take access just shows the size.

TreeSize Free - Quickly Scan Directory Sizes and Find Space Hogs

lx07, Mar 1, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
    If you goto setting then system storage click on a disk it shows you the details were files are size etc

Samuria, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

treesize

1. treesize - Similar Threads - treesize

2. Windows explorer external flash drive usage not matching TreeSize. Chkdsk reveals indexes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer external flash drive usage not matching TreeSize. Chkdsk reveals indexes...: Hello,I understand that lots of questions already exist on this topic but they relate to C: drive and I felt mine is a bit different. I have a problem with my 1 TB exFAT drive instead. Windows Drive F: properties page shows that 58.5 GB is used. But TreeSize only shows 50.6...
  3. Windows explorer external flash drive usage not matching TreeSize. Chkdsk reveals indexes...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows explorer external flash drive usage not matching TreeSize. Chkdsk reveals indexes...: Hello,I understand that lots of questions already exist on this topic but they relate to C: drive and I felt mine is a bit different. I have a problem with my 1 TB exFAT drive instead. Windows Drive F: properties page shows that 58.5 GB is used. But TreeSize only shows 50.6...
  4. Windows explorer external flash drive usage not matching TreeSize. Chkdsk reveals indexes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ran Treesize Free as administrator as I was extremely low on space on my C drive and found...

Ran Treesize Free as administrator as I was extremely low on space on my C drive and found...: I'll begin with the storage specs. I have a 465gb Dell Inspiron which is split into 3 partitions of 158gb C drive, 206gb drive E and 101gb for drive F. I have been running out of space on my C drive for over 6 months now E and F haven't been acting up thankfully and kept...
  6. 1.7 gb difference between c: drive disk usage and Treesize usage data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1.7 gb difference between c: drive disk usage and Treesize usage data?: Let me explain what happened Some days ago windows and Treesize were showing same amount of disk space used. Then for some reason, I had to use a restore point. After that restore, this thing emerged which is taking 1.7gb space and is invisible to treesize. I never thought...
  7. What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software?

What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software?: Every time I use my browsers for just surfing the internet my C: drive keeps eating space for some reason. Here are myquestions about it in case you want to help. Now, I downloaded TreeSize Free software to determine the locations of folders that got most files stored. I...
  8. Windows PC and Mac, and Treesize contradicting Storage bootcamp

Windows PC and Mac, and Treesize contradicting Storage bootcamp: My files, Treesize and Mac OS are contradicting my storage settings. Mac OS, Treesize, and Files all say that files on my pc are taking up about 60 Gigs, while storage settings says its taking up over 400! I dont know whats happening here. Can somebody help? Also, the reason...
  9. Treesize not showing Free space - confusing now and not useful

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Treesize not showing Free space - confusing now and not useful: Hi there Confusing results from Treesize Free Shows "C" parent 100% allocated (approx. 85 GB on "C". However HDD (it's an SSD) is actually a 232GB with approx. 100 GB Free space. Treesize used to show what % of HDD was used. why do people UPDATE apps with LESS...