Windows 10: Trend Micro...

Discus and support Trend Micro... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Think I'm going to give Trend Micro a try is it a good buy as I've never used it before it does look good and they say it works on all my devices which... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Trend Micro...

Think I'm going to give Trend Micro a try is it a good buy as I've never used it before it does look good and they say it works on all my devices which is great news.

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jul 19, 2015
  2. Treale Win User

Win 10 upgrade

I'm trying to upgrade my Wife's laptop from Win 7. I keep getting the error message to delete Trend Micro 2009? I'm running Trend Micro 2016 on her laptop. I tried deleting Trend Micro, but I still get the same error message? I checked the registry and
    couldn't find any reference to Trend Micro 2009? Any ideas?

Treale, Jul 19, 2015
  3. BllMyers Win User
    windows defender not turning when McAfee installed.

I had Windows 10 and Trend Micro Security and when an update for Trend came and restarted resulted in "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap". Nothing would boot W 10 until I did a complete uninstall of Trend IS.

Trend Micro said there is a conflict with NVDA display SW. Now trying to use Defender after uninstalling Trend Micro. Not easy to do with W10 v1607.

BllMyers, Jul 19, 2015
  4. rudolfo2 Win User

Trend Micro...

It's good but Win 10 don't like it.Win 10 will switch off TM Firewall occasionally.

rudolfo2, Sep 3, 2015
  5. I can point you at another software where it replaces the 10 firewall without any issues! I recently went for the life time license after using it for the last 4+yrs. getting close to 5yrs. now. You can run the full version for 30 days free to give it a go. VIPRE Internet Security 2015 free trial

The person that originally recommended trying it out had previously done work for Microsoft. The program features an effective web filtering process included with the firewall as well as not even being noticed when it performs any scheduled sweeps! For Windows the 2015 is geared for 10 as well as the 2016 beta which you have to be signed up for at GFI however.

That actually went on 10 first after the initial upgrade to 10 had to be fixed! All you need to provide is a valid email address for them to send you the 30 day activation key.

Night Hawk, Sep 3, 2015
  6. rudolfo2 Win User
    I've used gpedit.msc and set the Firewall to off,we'll see how it goes.Thx for the tip.

rudolfo2, Sep 4, 2015
  7. The first thing I take care of here for two machines both seeing dual boots of 10 with 7 is turn the Windows Firewall and UAC both off! They get annoying when everything is being handled by the ThreatTrack Security Firewall.

Trend Micro... [​IMG]

This is something a little more recent being seen with VIPRE there since that is linked to a malware data base which is constantly being updated. That even has VIPRE for Hyper-V as one of the resources. VIPRE for Hyper-V - Management Tool - ThreatTrack Security

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Trend Micro...

1. Trend Micro... - Similar Threads - Trend Micro

2. System keeps freezing. Have trend micro anti virus. Do i need an additional anti virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps freezing. Have trend micro anti virus. Do i need an additional anti virus...: System keeps freezing. Have trend micro anti virus. Do i need an additional anti virus system on top of defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-keeps-freezing-have-trend-micro-anti-virus/a2fc29a9-269d-4138-91ee-b3133fc3a522
  3. System keeps freezing. Have trend micro anti virus. Do i need an additional anti virus...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System keeps freezing. Have trend micro anti virus. Do i need an additional anti virus...: System keeps freezing. Have trend micro anti virus. Do i need an additional anti virus system on top of defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-keeps-freezing-have-trend-micro-anti-virus/a2fc29a9-269d-4138-91ee-b3133fc3a522
  4. Router has Trend Micro, want to disable Antimalware Executable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Router has Trend Micro, want to disable Antimalware Executable: I have an Asus rt-AX88U router. It comes with Trend Micro installed screenshot. Trend was always my antivirus program, but since it's included on the router, I no longer need it on my computers and have removed it. But since the antivirus program is on the router, this...
  5. Router has Trend Micro, want to disable Antimalware Executable

Router has Trend Micro, want to disable Antimalware Executable: I have an Asus rt-AX88U router. It comes with Trend Micro installed screenshot. Trend was always my antivirus program, but since it's included on the router, I no longer need it on my computers and have removed it. But since the antivirus program is on the router, this...
  6. Router has Trend Micro, want to disable Antimalware Executable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Problema con Antivirus trend micro apex one spento pc durante la scansione

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problema con Antivirus trend micro apex one spento pc durante la scansione: Buongiorno oggi mi e' capitato che sul pc di lavoro dove vi e' montato windows 10 mi e' partita in modo automatico la scansione di questo antivirus trend micro apex one . alle ore di uscire verso 17:30 la scansione stava ancora lavorando per cui ho spento il pc . Chiedevo...
  8. Widows Defender Security icon disappeared when Trend Micro was uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Defender Security icon disappeared when Trend Micro was uninstalled.: I run Windows 11. Used the Trend Micro uninstall tool. I cannot get the Windows Defender Icon to appear in the task bar. It is enabled under settings, but Defender does not appear in the start up section in Task Manager, so I can't even enable the icon from there.I did a...
  9. Widows Defender Security icon disappeared when Trend Micro was uninstalled.

Widows Defender Security icon disappeared when Trend Micro was uninstalled.: I run Windows 11. Used the Trend Micro uninstall tool. I cannot get the Windows Defender Icon to appear in the task bar. It is enabled under settings, but Defender does not appear in the start up section in Task Manager, so I can't even enable the icon from there.I did a...
  10. Windows 10 21H2 - Running Trend Micro Internet Security - App & browser control randomly...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 21H2 - Running Trend Micro Internet Security - App & browser control randomly...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/not_a_lob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tvxj86/windows_10_21h2_running_trend_micro_internet/