Windows 10: trial of windows DVD player

Discus and support trial of windows DVD player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; trial player does not work how do I cancel trial period... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Redbaroness, Sep 17, 2019.

1. trial of windows DVD player

trial player does not work how do I cancel trial period

:)

Redbaroness, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

DVD PLAYER FREE TRIAL

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Which DVD player are you trying to download from the Microsoft store?
    2. Are you receiving any error code or error message when you try to download a trial version of a DVD player?

Please open Microsoft Store in your Windows 10 and sign-in with your Microsoft account. You can refer this article to ‘Get
    a DVD player app for Windows 10
    ’, you should be able to find three dots beside the ‘Buy’ button, click on the three dots, you will find an option to download a ‘Free trial’.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• When you say, “I downloaded the free 7 day trial” are you referring to Windows DVD player application from the Microsoft Store?
    • When you say, “still it pops up and does nothing” do you mean that the Windows DVD player application is not opening or is it crashing?
    • Are you receiving any error message?

I would like to inform that if you are using the Free trial of Windows DVD player application it will only allow you to check whether your device is compatible or not. You will not be able to watch movies during the free trial. Please refer the screenshot
    below.

trial of windows DVD player ceff21d5-815e-4875-b80d-a26a9a8abb26?upload=true.jpg

However, if you are unable to launch the application or if the app is crashing, please refer the steps in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 17, 2019
  4. trial of windows DVD player

Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

I cannot use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial. I downloaded it and hoped I can use
    my dvd player but it does nothing

Thomas Leee, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

trial of windows DVD player

1. trial of windows DVD player - Similar Threads - trial DVD player

2. How do I cancel my free trial of the Windows DVD Player?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I cancel my free trial of the Windows DVD Player?: HiI started a 7 day free trial of the Windows DVD Player. Please let me know how to cancel the free trial so that I am not billed at the end of the trial.I already checked the Services & Subscriptions section of my account and I don't see the trial for this app listed...
  3. Windows DVD Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows DVD Player: I purchased Windows DVD player app for windows 10. It does not appear as a tile box and does not appear in the Start menu list does not autoplay and start when i insert a dvd...
  4. Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows DVD Player 7 day trial: I cannot use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial. I downloaded it and hoped I can use my dvd player but it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-player-7-day-trial/e8f8369d-5350-4711-87df-227f857e440b
  5. Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial: I have windows 10 I downloaded the free 7 day trial so i can use my dvd player and still it pops up and does nothing ***Modified title from: free trial dvd from microsoft***...
  6. DVD region on media player with DVD driver and windows DVD player

DVD region on media player with DVD driver and windows DVD player: Can I change the region for DVD player in windows media player if I have DVD drive with windows dvd player installed? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-region-on-media-player-with-dvd-driver-and/cd23d83c-3505-402a-86bb-4eaf15c8f3cd
  7. windows DVD player

windows DVD player: I have bought this app in the App Store but all that appears on my screen is an unhelpful message saying that "We're attempting" to download it but with no explanation of why it is failing to download. If it won't download, how o I get my money back?...
  8. FREE trial of DVD player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FREE trial of DVD player: I’d like to get DVD player free trial for 7 days before purchasing. Please give instructions how to get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-trial-of-dvd-player/9094af6e-51d8-442f-9891-c7e1e0b0da9a"
  9. DVD PLAYER FREE TRIAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD PLAYER FREE TRIAL: HOW CAN I GET MY FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF DVD PLAYER BEFORE PURCHASING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-free-trial/b823237f-8a4c-4bfa-a1d4-415b80fbeba1
  10. Windows DVD Player

Windows DVD Player: I was running Windows 7 and did the free upgrade to Windows 10. I know that W10 does not have Windows Media Center, which is being replaced with Windows DVD Player. Windows DVD Player is an add on App for a fee. If you upgrade, Microsoft will give you a free copy of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft dvd player windows 10 free trial just never is done