Windows 10: trial period expired

Discus and support trial period expired in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i just installed win 10 on a new computer , when it boots up , i cannot even open the start menu , it gives error that the trial version for that app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonWalker2, Sep 20, 2018.

1. trial period expired

i just installed win 10 on a new computer , when it boots up , i cannot even open the start menu , it gives error that the trial version for that app has expired and i need to go to the store and update.

the desktop is not even working , i really could use some help

:)

DonWalker2, Sep 20, 2018

2. Is that legal to reinstall trial version of windows every time trial period has expired ?

Is that legal to reinstall trial version of windows every time trial period has expired ?

Ahmed.Ibrahim, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Mail app's trial period expired

MY MAIL APP says trial period expired so does not work

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

petermartinNK, Sep 20, 2018
  4. trial period expired

Trial period expired problem for windows app when updated to windows 10

i have a problem with the trial period being expired help me.

fastmax619, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

trial period expired

1. trial period expired - Similar Threads - trial period expired

2. MS Project Free Trial Period

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Project Free Trial Period: Hi,I just registered with Project Plan 1. I received an invoice which said I will be charged in two days.Don't I have a one month free trial period?Thank you.Enrique *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. MS Project Free Trial Period

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Project Free Trial Period: Hi,I just registered with Project Plan 1. I received an invoice which said I will be charged in two days.Don't I have a one month free trial period?Thank you.Enrique *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Your Trial Period has Expired & This App Can't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Trial Period has Expired & This App Can't Open: I can't open basically all my games. Forza Horizon 3 & 4, your trial period has expired. This has happened once before, I own the game, last time the error 'Check the Store for more info about Forza Horizon 3.' and 'Get help with this' that just opens the Microsoft Store and...
  5. Your Trial Period has Expired & This App Can't Open

Your Trial Period has Expired & This App Can't Open: I can't open basically all my games. Forza Horizon 3 & 4, your trial period has expired. This has happened once before, I own the game, last time the error 'Check the Store for more info about Forza Horizon 3.' and 'Get help with this' that just opens the Microsoft Store and...
  6. What makes Windows 10 know a trial period for an app has expired?

What makes Windows 10 know a trial period for an app has expired?: Just for curiosity's sake. What makes Windows 10 know a trial period for an app has expired? is it some cookie? Any help much welcome 151886
  7. Windows 10 Trial Period

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Trial Period: How long or how many days can i use windows 10 pro without activation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-trial-period/a71ce68c-6eae-4b07-86d3-81a23a19efed"
  8. The Office trial expired, what??

in Microsoft Office and 365
    The Office trial expired, what??: I've been running Office 2013 Professional for 4-5 years by now, the system started out as Windows 8.1. During this time the system had been restored from MR backup numerous times and had no issues with the Office licensing. About a week ego, the system had been restored...
  9. Can't get Edge Browser on New Hard Drive Trial Period Expired!

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get Edge Browser on New Hard Drive Trial Period Expired!: As I had a spare copy of Win 7 (upgrade version) I decided to configure a new Hard Drive (Which I have on swappable pull out trays) So to make sure there were no bugs or glitches, this is what I did. (1) Formatted the Drive (2) Clean Install of Win XP (3) Clean...
  10. Microsoft Edge fails to open says "...Trial period expired..."

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge fails to open says "...Trial period expired...": I eagerly upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro on July 29 the moment I got the upgrade link. But to my horror Edge is not working, WiFi drivers aren't working, nVidia Graphic drivers are corrupted. Somehow managed to install the other drivers but Edge is not...