Windows 10: Trial version of McAfee security software.

Discus and support Trial version of McAfee security software. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there. My new Windows 10 system arrived with a trial version of McAfee security software installed. I do not wish to continue with this. How... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BarryP01, Apr 13, 2020.

1. BarryP01 Win User

Trial version of McAfee security software.

Hello there.

My new Windows 10 system arrived with a trial version of McAfee security software installed. I do not wish to continue with this. How do I safely remove it but ensure that Windows Security software is fully activated?

:)

BarryP01, Apr 13, 2020

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Apr 13, 2020
  3. McAfee SaaS Endpoint Security

Does the Dell computer-in-question belong to you or your employer?

Did you (a) uninstall the Dell-preinstalled McAfee free-trial AND THEN (b) download/run the McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool & reboot (c) BEFORE you installed McAfee SaaS Endpoint Security on the Windows 7 computer?

• Fact: McAfee (and Norton) applications are notorious for not uninstalling (or upgrading) cleanly. The "leftovers" may be your troublemaker here.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Trial version of McAfee security software.

How to remove Mcafee as it's trial version is expired?

Original title: Removing McAfee

I have Windows 10 on my laptop and when I purchased it McAfee was already installed. I purchased another anti virus software program and have that installed on my computer. The trial version of McAfee expired 48 days ago, but it keeps popping up asking
    me to renew my subscription. I do not want this on my laptop and cannot find a way to remove it. When I search for McAfee on my computer, I can't find it. How can I get this awful program off my laptop? Thank you for any help anyone can give me.

PatriciaMehlman, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Trial version of McAfee security software.

1. Trial version of McAfee security software. - Similar Threads - Trial version McAfee

2. how do I safely install new security software to replace the McAfee?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I safely install new security software to replace the McAfee?: I purchased a Win 11 desktop that came with McAfee security already installed. I want to install Norton 360 Premier instead. In what order do I swap these two?...
  3. McAfee security pop-up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee security pop-up.: I have a MS Surface Pro 3. I get a McAfee pop-up throughout every day telling me my computer is unprotected. What do I need to do, or how can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-security-pop-up/2182bd3b-40c2-4651-af32-dcd92c82b992
  4. Will factory reset include Office 365 and McAfee trial versions?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will factory reset include Office 365 and McAfee trial versions?: Hi. I bought a laptop with Windows 10, Office 365 trial version and McAfee LiveSafe and WebAdvisor trial versions pre-installed. I want to return the laptop. If I do a factory reset, will only the Windows installation file be available again or will Office 365 and MacAfee...
  5. Trial Version Audio clip

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trial Version Audio clip: Whenever I try and play audio that is quiet, or silent, my computer just repeats "trial version" in a woman's voice every couple of seconds until the clip ends. It has only happened on the voice recorder app and on Chaturbate so far. Thank you in advance!...
  6. Is there any trial version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any trial version of Windows?: Paying for windows isn't possible for me, it's not cheap and I have a very low budget. Is there any free/trial version I can use legally? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-trial-version-of-windows/b737fde1-8308-49ce-b486-a85d4a3393b3
  7. Is there any trial version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any trial version of Windows?: Paying for windows isn't possible for me. Is there any free/trial version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-trial-version-of-windows/3f685f24-c6f9-451a-a0bc-00f42b38bb3a
  8. McAfee Security Centre PopUps

McAfee Security Centre PopUps: I uninstalled McAfee but I still get Pop Ups ALL THE TIME!! When I go to settings to view firewall settings, it is still there BUT the programme and app are no longer on the computer. How do I stop the pop-ups if I cannot access the programme? Please don't tell me I have to...
  9. New laptop with McAfee on trial what next ?

New laptop with McAfee on trial what next ?: I have a new HP lappy with Win 10 installed and so far all is well . it has a trial 28 day version of McAfee antivirus program . I am not sure wether to extend my cover with them or try another system preferably free *sarc . Does anyone have any recommendations based on...
  10. McAfee security

McAfee security: Can someone please provide me with the tool to erase all of McAfee security again,as I have lost it. 33398