Windows 10: Trial

Discus and support Trial in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried downloading a Microsoft game that I previous had and have been playing for 4 years now. Now it is telling me I have to buy something that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DianeSzabo1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Trial

I tried downloading a Microsoft game that I previous had and have been playing for 4 years now. Now it is telling me I have to buy something that I already had with my computer when I bought it. What is going on with your new updates. I hate it. I tried reloading and it said a free trial. I clicked on that but I still can't play it. You are driving me crazy. Time to get a new computer and it won't have Microsoft...………..

:)

DianeSzabo1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Free Photoshop CS2 Trial

On the Adobe Website you can find a trial version of the brand new Photoshop CS2.
    The changes are listed here.

If you want to skip the registration head directly to Adobe's FTP server: L: Windows Trial | L: Mac Trial

W1zzard, Sep 9, 2019
  3. thebuddha Win User
    If a system restore restores the registry to how it was before, then how come a trial version of a program does not reset?

I do the following in the given order:

1. Create a system restore point. There is a note of what the registry looks like
    2. Download a program which has a trial of X days
    3. When that trial runs out, use system restore to return to the previous point before the program installation

After these steps, the trial for the program does not reset, even though the registry returned to how it was before. Why is this?

thebuddha, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Trial

Dirt 2 Time Trials Challenge

Sounds like fun but with the option to invalidate the time trials with flashbacks I hope people tell the truth.. of course you could always add people to your friends list and and check yourself.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Trial

1. Trial - Similar Threads - Trial

2. trial of windows DVD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trial of windows DVD player: trial player does not work how do I cancel trial period https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trial-of-windows-dvd-player/f305c862-739e-4675-b04e-3eb62969a564
  3. Cannot Delete Minecraft Windows 10 Trial HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Delete Minecraft Windows 10 Trial HELP: I have a code for Minecraft windows 10 and when I tried to redeem it it said I already owned the game but I only had the trial so I deleted and entered the code and then I had the same problem and I cant play Minecraft now please help...
  4. Bypassing 30 day free trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bypassing 30 day free trial: I have downloaded Excel for a 30 day free trial. I would like to go ahead with it and also get access to all the other Office programs. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypassing-30-day-free-trial/94b4aefa-3a1a-4666-8e4d-91aac5929225"
  5. Microsoft 365 free trial?

Microsoft 365 free trial?: How do I activate the Microsoft 365 free trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365-free-trial/50919ebd-954c-4c09-aebb-3fb5498d69a4"
  6. Are you charged for an app as soon as a Free Trial is over?

Are you charged for an app as soon as a Free Trial is over?: I downloaded a free trial of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 through the Microsoft Store. Will I automatically be charged for the app once the trial is over or will the app just become unavailable? Thanks!...
  7. W10 Pro generic license - trial period and legality

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Pro generic license - trial period and legality: I have a client who is performing clean PC rebuilds from W7Pro to W10Pro and stated he used the following link to perform the task (view the link at the end) and was successful. I remoted in and saw that he has a generic code that generated VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T....
  8. how to in restall win10home after trialing pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to in restall win10home after trialing pro: recently I had a trial upgrade to win10pro which has now expired I am unable to activate it my license key for windows 10 home but I have been unable to do a fresh or clean install it keeps installing pro and I want to return to home edition\...
  9. CoolEdit2000 trapped in Demo/Trial mode even w/ serial entered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CoolEdit2000 trapped in Demo/Trial mode even w/ serial entered: I know there was a thread about this some time back, but it just might be that those still using Cool Edit 2000 have run into the same problem I did. I've been using it ever since Windows XP. I paid for it and registered it. Whenever a new version of Windows came along, I...
  10. How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing trial office and other trial...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing trial office and other trial...: I uninstalled the trial version of Office and MyOffice in Windows 10 and installed Office 2016. However, after login the new user, Windows auto install the trial office that was previously uninstalled, resulting in two versions of Office coexisting in the computer (trial...