Windows 10: Tribez Game will not load

Discus and support Tribez Game will not load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by oneillsa, Jan 17, 2019.

1. oneillsa Win User

Tribez Game will not load

Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be for me to delete my 'profile' from the reg edit line of the store. However, after completing this task again today, it's no longer working. I do not have an issue with any other games. Can you help?

:)

oneillsa, Jan 17, 2019

2. Tribez.

Win10-Tribez is not listed under account/s-download/updates section so can not update. Tried wsreset.exe and nothing happened

Any suggestion/s is appreciated. Thanks

LucilleDowney, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Unable to update Tribez and Castlez game on Windows 10.

Original title: Tribez and Castlez update not showing up

When I play Tribez and Castlez I cannot do some things in game because it says I have an outdated version of the game. However when I check for updates I cannot find any updates for tribez and castlez. How do I resolve this?

LindaDawson, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Tribez Game will not load

Unable to update Tribez and Castlez game on Windows 10.

I tried all of the above nothing works even working with game insight ..Some of my other games have issues too..

MarthaBarnes55, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Tribez Game will not load

1. Tribez Game will not load - Similar Threads - Tribez Game load

2. Games not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not loading: Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan...
  3. Games not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not loading: Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan...
  4. getting money and goods in Tribez game

getting money and goods in Tribez game: I have played Tribex for years on Facebook but on 31st December Facebook are no longer supporting games. After several attempts I was able to move my game over to Windows 10. I have been playing a few days and now the game is a lot bigger . I got offered a deal I was very...
  5. The Tribez is loaded but won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Tribez is loaded but won't start: The Tribez game is installed and the first white screen comes up when "opened" but the second screen that is shown when the actual game loading never appears and the game never comes up. Restarting the PC did nothing and closing and opening my microsoft account did nothing....
  6. Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez: When I click on add neighbors and then share my friend name whom I want add isn't there, nor can be found. However she has me listed on the facebook tribez, which I am no longer playing. How do we connect as neighbors?...
  7. games will not load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    games will not load: I am having issues with my sons laptop. We download and install games from Microsoft store and then none of them load or are playable. Not sure what is going on and not sure how to fix it. It is a brand new laptop. He isn't even able to play the preloaded games it comes with...
  8. Tribez game will not load

Tribez game will not load: Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be...
  9. Tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tribez: Every time I try to purchase gems or anything else it tells me I already own this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tribez/de78d9fc-c3d8-4229-86c3-6f63dedd2dac
  10. Updating the game The Tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating the game The Tribez: I can't update my games on Microsoft store, I've tried every troubleshooting technique. Why can't I update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-the-game-the-tribez/19ff08f2-a45d-4428-8e7b-ebdc774cd6a3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tribez and castlez wont load

2. problem with tribez

3. tribez and castlez unable to download content

4. tribez and castles Windows 10 wont load necessary files,
  5. tribez and castlez wont run,
  6. tribez and castlez fix,
  7. tribez and castlez wont open,
  8. tribez not updating,
  9. why the tribez wont load,
  10. problems with The Tribez game,
  11. tribez and castlez crashing,