Windows 10: Tribez game will not load

Discus and support Tribez game will not load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by oneillsa, Feb 20, 2019.

1. oneillsa Win User

Tribez game will not load

Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be for me to delete my 'profile' from the reg edit line of the store. However, after completing this task again today, it's no longer working. I do not have an issue with any other games. I posted the question before and were given the steps below to try. These do work, but I have to complete the steps after every computer restart. Can you help?

1. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on top right and sign-out. Then sign-in again.

2. Re-register All Store apps (You will get many Reds, ignore them)
    Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Restart your computer

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\

:)

oneillsa, Feb 20, 2019

2. Tribez.

Win10-Tribez is not listed under account/s-download/updates section so can not update. Tried wsreset.exe and nothing happened

Any suggestion/s is appreciated. Thanks

LucilleDowney, Feb 20, 2019
  3. oneillsa Win User
    Tribez Game will not load

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for your help.

I have tried all those steps, twice, and the game will still not load correctly. Please can you help further?

Thank you.

oneillsa, Feb 20, 2019
  4. oneillsa Win User

Tribez Game will not load

Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that
    would work would be for me to delete my 'profile' from the reg edit line of the store. However, after completing this task again today, it's no longer working. I do not have an issue with any other games. Can you help?

oneillsa, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Tribez game will not load - Similar Threads - Tribez game load

2. Games not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not loading: Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan...
  3. Games not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not loading: Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan...
  4. getting money and goods in Tribez game

getting money and goods in Tribez game: I have played Tribex for years on Facebook but on 31st December Facebook are no longer supporting games. After several attempts I was able to move my game over to Windows 10. I have been playing a few days and now the game is a lot bigger . I got offered a deal I was very...
  5. The Tribez is loaded but won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Tribez is loaded but won't start: The Tribez game is installed and the first white screen comes up when "opened" but the second screen that is shown when the actual game loading never appears and the game never comes up. Restarting the PC did nothing and closing and opening my microsoft account did nothing....
  6. Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez: When I click on add neighbors and then share my friend name whom I want add isn't there, nor can be found. However she has me listed on the facebook tribez, which I am no longer playing. How do we connect as neighbors?...
  7. games will not load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    games will not load: I am having issues with my sons laptop. We download and install games from Microsoft store and then none of them load or are playable. Not sure what is going on and not sure how to fix it. It is a brand new laptop. He isn't even able to play the preloaded games it comes with...
  8. Tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tribez: Every time I try to purchase gems or anything else it tells me I already own this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tribez/de78d9fc-c3d8-4229-86c3-6f63dedd2dac
  9. Tribez Game will not load

Tribez Game will not load: Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be...
  10. Updating the game The Tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating the game The Tribez: I can't update my games on Microsoft store, I've tried every troubleshooting technique. Why can't I update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-the-game-the-tribez/19ff08f2-a45d-4428-8e7b-ebdc774cd6a3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tribez game dont start

2. 2019 tribez not saving game on ipad

3. tribez and castlez crashing