Windows 10: Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez

Discus and support Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I click on add neighbors and then share my friend name whom I want add isn't there, nor can be found. However she has me listed on the facebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by you know whome of course, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez

When I click on add neighbors and then share my friend name whom I want add isn't there, nor can be found. However she has me listed on the facebook tribez, which I am no longer playing. How do we connect as neighbors?

:)

you know whome of course, Apr 16, 2020

2. Tribez.

Win10-Tribez is not listed under account/s-download/updates section so can not update. Tried wsreset.exe and nothing happened

Any suggestion/s is appreciated. Thanks

LucilleDowney, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Tribez

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I've checked this issue in the Tribez support forum. It seems like this is a known issue and the support team is working on it.

Refer this article on
    I can't make a purchase. I get a "you've already bought this item" message.

For more known issues, you can refer this
    link

If you have any other queries, you can contact the
    Game Insight Support
    by the game developers and check if it is helpful to you.

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez

Tribez game will not load

Hi oneillsa,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the application doesn’t work in the way it should. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you further, we'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. What is the error message you are getting, while you try to launch the game?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method 1: Try resetting Tribez game.

Go to Settings> Apps> scroll down and check for
    Tribez game > select Advance Options > select
    Reset

I also recommend you to check the update history, and also check for any updates pending on your PC.

Method 2: Create new user account.

I suggest you to create the new user account and try to download the game on the new user, follow this article on

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez

1. Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez - Similar Threads - Tribez microsoft app

2. i have been unable to purchase items in the tribez game since 6-17-22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have been unable to purchase items in the tribez game since 6-17-22: i ahave been unable to make in game purchaeses in tribez game since 6-17-2022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-unable-to-purchase-items-in-the-tribez/e8b13c7b-b644-4159-80bf-0dfd62c32c8e
  3. i have been unable to purchase items in the tribez game since 6-17-22

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have been unable to purchase items in the tribez game since 6-17-22: i ahave been unable to make in game purchaeses in tribez game since 6-17-2022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-unable-to-purchase-items-in-the-tribez/e8b13c7b-b644-4159-80bf-0dfd62c32c8e
  4. Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!

Facebook app uses Microsoft Edge!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've downloaded Facebook app from Microsoft Store, it uses Microsoft Edge and I want it to use Google Chrome. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-uses-microsoft-edge/80725ea0-c3d3-43de-befd-ddf45a9d9de9
  5. getting money and goods in Tribez game

getting money and goods in Tribez game: I have played Tribex for years on Facebook but on 31st December Facebook are no longer supporting games. After several attempts I was able to move my game over to Windows 10. I have been playing a few days and now the game is a lot bigger . I got offered a deal I was very...
  6. The Tribez is loaded but won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Tribez is loaded but won't start: The Tribez game is installed and the first white screen comes up when "opened" but the second screen that is shown when the actual game loading never appears and the game never comes up. Restarting the PC did nothing and closing and opening my microsoft account did nothing....
  7. Tribez game will not load

Tribez game will not load: Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be...
  8. Tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tribez: Every time I try to purchase gems or anything else it tells me I already own this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tribez/de78d9fc-c3d8-4229-86c3-6f63dedd2dac
  9. Tribez Game will not load

Tribez Game will not load: Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be...
  10. Updating the game The Tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating the game The Tribez: I can't update my games on Microsoft store, I've tried every troubleshooting technique. Why can't I update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-the-game-the-tribez/19ff08f2-a45d-4428-8e7b-ebdc774cd6a3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the tribez app connect to facebook