Windows 10: Trick windows out

Discus and support Trick windows out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I want to make windows think that a file is on my E Drive, but it is on my C Drive. I know that something like this exists but I forgot the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theoware, May 31, 2020.

1. Trick windows out

Hello,

I want to make windows think that a file is on my E Drive, but it is on my C Drive. I know that something like this exists but I forgot the Name. Hope someone has better knowledge than I do

submitted by /u/theoware
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theoware, May 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Trick windows out

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Trick windows out

1. Trick windows out - Similar Threads - Trick

2. change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...: change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard and group policy forbidden copy and paste, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong password log due to wrong special characters password?Any more group policy accompany with this technique to trick invaders to leave wrong...
  3. change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...: change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard and group policy forbidden copy and paste, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong password log due to wrong special characters password?Any more group policy accompany with this technique to trick invaders to leave wrong...
  4. I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...: long story short i spent around 3 hours last night adjusting all my settings in my network tab, i have set my duplex and speed to 1gb to correspond with my new wifi speeds but my system is still capping its link speed recieve/transmit at 100mbps, how do i increase this to be...
  5. I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...

I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...: long story short i spent around 3 hours last night adjusting all my settings in my network tab, i have set my duplex and speed to 1gb to correspond with my new wifi speeds but my system is still capping its link speed recieve/transmit at 100mbps, how do i increase this to be...
  6. why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable: a couple of weeks ago i was getting ready for bed so i went to shut of my pc, but when i did it said update and shut off wich i thought was just going to be a normal update and not chaning the ios of the pc! it could have given me a notifcation that it was going to ruin my pc...
  7. why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable

why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable: a couple of weeks ago i was getting ready for bed so i went to shut of my pc, but when i did it said update and shut off wich i thought was just going to be a normal update and not chaning the ios of the pc! it could have given me a notifcation that it was going to ruin my pc...
  8. WSL Tips and Tricks: Things to do with WSL

in Windows 10 News
    WSL Tips and Tricks: Things to do with WSL: [IMG]WSL is a game-changer, allowing a complete Linux experience inside Windows. But to optimize it, we need to do more than rely on default settings. In this post, we will talk about tips and tricks to speed up and improve the WSL experience. Best WSL Tips and Tricks...
  9. OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick: We've all seen the cups and balls magic trick. It's one of the oldest tricks. From the Wikipedia page:"The cups and balls is a performance of magic with innumerable adaptations. Street gambling variations performed by conmen were known as Bunco Booths. A typical cups and...
  10. OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick

OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick: We've all seen the cups and balls magic trick. It's one of the oldest tricks. From the Wikipedia page:"The cups and balls is a performance of magic with innumerable adaptations. Street gambling variations performed by conmen were known as Bunco Booths. A typical cups and...