Windows 10: Tricky one!

Discus and support Tricky one! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem: Hello, this is an easy question. Yesterday i logged in on my windows with my microsoft account and i though that if i log in using microsoft i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RingheanuVlad, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Tricky one!

Problem: Hello, this is an easy question. Yesterday i logged in on my windows with my microsoft account and i though that if i log in using microsoft i will get all the services e.g. Cortona, xbox, Office demo ETC. but i didn't get anything. Do i need something?

:)

RingheanuVlad, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Tricky one!

What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Tricky one!

1. Tricky one! - Similar Threads - Tricky

2. HAVING ENORMOUS TRICKY troubles with two dell Inspiron lap[tops next to each other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HAVING ENORMOUS TRICKY troubles with two dell Inspiron lap[tops next to each other...: SO Let https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-enormous-tricky-troubles-with-two-dell/757e4cc2-9955-428c-b3a9-8588ef757065
  3. HAVING ENORMOUS TRICKY troubles with two dell Inspiron lap[tops next to each other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HAVING ENORMOUS TRICKY troubles with two dell Inspiron lap[tops next to each other...: SO Let https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-enormous-tricky-troubles-with-two-dell/757e4cc2-9955-428c-b3a9-8588ef757065
  4. Broken Windows on other Drive, tricky situation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken Windows on other Drive, tricky situation.: ((Drive C (1TB, the one that had the bricked installation,)), Drive D ((500GB(170free) the one I installed Windows on for troubleshooting)) Drive E (the one I'm not using (470GB free)) Hello. I recently updated my Windows to 20H2, but the update was misbehaving, so I used...
  5. NEED HELP!: Excel tricky problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    NEED HELP!: Excel tricky problem: Hello everyone, I am using EXCEL, and having this problem, which I think, tricky but easy to understand: Column A and Column C both contain INPUTS (all are numbers). Column B should contain OUTPUTS. (Which is the problem). The problem in words: Look at Column A, Find the...
  6. NEED HELP!: Excel tricky problem

in Windows 10 Support
    NEED HELP!: Excel tricky problem: Hello everyone, I am using EXCEL, and having this problem, which I think, tricky but easy to understand: Column A and Column C both contain INPUTS (all are numbers). Column B should contain OUTPUTS. (Which is the problem). The problem in words: Look at Column A, Find the...
  7. Need help in finding the tricky folder with no folder name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help in finding the tricky folder with no folder name: I've a folder which have name with 5 characters. I'm not able to find which font or which language it was. If i'm trying to access from power shell, it's showing ????? or 5 boxes. I've screenshots from power shell also. I've tried google translator also by pasting the hidden...
  8. Tricky Reset. Did I do it wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tricky Reset. Did I do it wrong?: Hey Guys, this is a little bit tricky. I deleted a very important part of a text out of a file. That's why I need to reset my Windows 10 to yesterday. Or the day before. The thing is didn't do any backup yet and using the reset point via System and safety wasn't possible...
  9. VERY tricky one

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VERY tricky one: I got help here recently, and I hope the kind people on this site can help me again. I bought a used computer with Windows 10 a couple of months ago. It's an HP 8100 Elite SFF. The HDD is 320 GB. It only had 4 GB RAM, so I added another 8. Well. The computer - and I have...
  10. Tricky problem - Uniting Dual Boot into one OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tricky problem - Uniting Dual Boot into one OS: I had Window 7 installed on an SSD (call it A). I also have an HDD. I used to install some of the softwares on C: drive (the OS drive, A) and some on the HDD drive. I bought a new, bigger, SSD (call it B) and installed Window 10 on it (fresh install). I now want to...