Windows 10: Tricky Reset. Did I do it wrong?

Discus and support Tricky Reset. Did I do it wrong? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey Guys, this is a little bit tricky. I deleted a very important part of a text out of a file. That's why I need to reset my Windows 10 to yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vas1r, Mar 18, 2020.

1. /u/Vas1r Win User

Tricky Reset. Did I do it wrong?

Hey Guys,

this is a little bit tricky. I deleted a very important part of a text out of a file. That's why I need to reset my Windows 10 to yesterday. Or the day before. The thing is didn't do any backup yet and using the reset point via System and safety wasn't possible since I made no manual backup

submitted by /u/Vas1r
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vas1r, Mar 18, 2020

2. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Tricky Reset. Did I do it wrong? :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Tricky Reset. Did I do it wrong? ;) )

jboydgolfer, Mar 18, 2020
  3. xBruce88x Win User
    Contest! Win Hard Reset!

Bump

No one wants Hard Reset? I'm open to other suggestions for contest ideas.

maybe i got this in the wrong section... could a mod move it to the FS/FT/WTB/Giveaway section?

xBruce88x, Mar 18, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Tricky Reset. Did I do it wrong? - Similar Threads - Tricky Reset Did

2. what did I do wrong here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what did I do wrong here?: I bought a new laptop which has it's own built in wifi connection obviously and speakers and mouse pad and that stuff because it's a laptop but without a software, tried to download windows from flash usb and iso file didn't buy one, I use a digital license but it doesn't...
  3. what did I do wrong here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what did I do wrong here?: I bought a new laptop which has it's own built in wifi connection obviously and speakers and mouse pad and that stuff because it's a laptop but without a software, tried to download windows from flash usb and iso file didn't buy one, I use a digital license but it doesn't...
  4. what did I do wrong here?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What did I do wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did I do wrong?: So I got the newest update on my Lenovo Laptop. I got the KB5034765 update. It worked alright after fixing some problems, but the start menu search bar and screenshot button doesn't work. I don't know if it's related or not. Then I tried different options of restarting...
  6. What did I do wrong?

What did I do wrong?: So I got the newest update on my Lenovo Laptop. I got the KB5034765 update. It worked alright after fixing some problems, but the start menu search bar and screenshot button doesn't work. I don't know if it's related or not. Then I tried different options of restarting...
  7. What did I do wrong?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What did I do wrong?: What did I do wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-did-i-do-wrong/35e1d3f9-e65d-4b04-a52b-410549a44cc1
  8. What did I do wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did I do wrong?: What did I do wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-did-i-do-wrong/35e1d3f9-e65d-4b04-a52b-410549a44cc1
  9. What did I do wrong?

10. Tricky one!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tricky one!: Problem: Hello, this is an easy question. Yesterday i logged in on my windows with my microsoft account and i though that if i log in using microsoft i will get all the services e.g. Cortona, xbox, Office demo ETC. but i didn't get anything. Do i need something?...